Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi Rashi on their SPA experience

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gopi- Rashi on their SPA experience

Gopi and Rashi of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya enjoyed a break from their household duties and had a blast at the STAR Parivaar Awards that was recently held in Macao. 

Describing her experiences, Gopi says, "I got the opportunity to compere a show for the first time. My co-host Ayushmaan is very experienced and helped me. I love dancing and enjoyed performing on the song Tum jo aaye zindagi mein with Aham and the finale song Tu Hi Tu with Rashi ben and other female sadaysas of STAR Parivaar." Rashi adds, "I performed on Prem Jaal with Jigar and truly enjoyed myself."

As Gopi is a pure vegetarian, she faced a huge problem regarding food in a foreign country. "The vegetarian food was an issue, so I survived on ice-creams. Although it was fun then, now I am suffering from a sore throat," she smiles.

However the duo regrets that they missed out on the Gondola ride and shopping in Macao. Gopi rues, "We did not get enough time for shopping but somehow I managed to purchase two hand bags on our last day in Macao." Rashi too chimes in. "My biggest disappointment is that I missed the lovely and romantic Gandola ride. We were unaware of the exact time for the same and found out much later."

Talking about their experience at the STAR Parivaar Awards, an excited Rashi says, "It was mind blowing and a dream come true as I always wanted to be a part of STAR Parivaar. Whenever I watched the ceremony on TV, I used to hope that one day I can also be part of the parivaar. I got along with other members from other shows of the Parivaar and it was just fabulous being with them."

Gopi narrates yet another interesting incident. "I was looking for something and felt truly blessed when I finally to found it." . To find out what Gopi is talking about you will have to wait and watch the STAR Parivaar Awards coming soon only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, March 14, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1457/gopi-rashi-on-their-spa-experience.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What?😲 Rashi missed her gondola ride? Aww.. May be i should take her there once more... A romantic gondola ride..😉
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing.....I saw a video..where Gohem,Raji n Kokila were having their snacks at the airport before boarding the flight to V..Macau...as usual Rashi was the one who said ..am hungry ..let's eat something..n everyone was enjoying the snacks....it's good the gals had a lovely time....aw8ing the SPA.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aah we already know what Gopi was looking for..........Mandir.

I just want to hear and see the song Aham and Gopi performed together tum jo aaye zindagi mein from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, really nice song, i'm so happy can't wait it's romance number, more lovey dovey Aham/Gopi at SPA. I was thinking it was just the opening number advertising the event, the one we saw Aham for 1 second that Shoaib posted on the forum, but it's not only that one, can't wait now for April when it's aired.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Nafi....where did u see tat video??????can u post it...Gohem duet ...pretty please.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

Nafi....where did u see tat video??????can u post it...Gohem duet ...pretty please.

tum jo aaye zindagi mein from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai i haven't seen it yet, the one i saw was the advertisement for SPA 2011, the one that starts at the MM and finishes on the steps of the Venetian Macau, remember Shoiab gave us links to it? 

If you want to see that one, i will look for it and post the link here. Let me know.
simran15 thumbnail
Nafi--Thanx...I saw the one video shoaib posted......I have heard n saw the video of the song from Once Upon A Time in Mumbai....good song n lyrics...I just tot u saw the Gohem duet on this song....just have to wait for SPA.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
yep join the band wagon, we all eagerly waiting.