Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saru.g

Even if they were with the family to celebrate holi... that dinos gang wont celebrate holi with naksh... They always avoids naksh... so naithik would have thought to go out n celebrate.. but this daddaji wont allow that also.... neither they celbrates with them... nor he allows them to go outside... he is soooo..... I am not getting wordss to scold him...

Dinos are thinking ki Naksh ko  punishment mila hai batwaara ke taur par n so they can't be happy or enjoy....unhe pachtawa ke taur par udaas rehna hoga....so if they are enjoying toh Dinos se bardaasht nahi ho raha hai...😑 😑
but i think Naitik will do what he think is right..n he should be doing that...πŸ˜ƒ
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the info taffy.

I dont understand when DJ said-jao apni zindagi apne tarah se jiyo-------- so what is the hush about now--------------- let naksh go anywhere they want-------------- why should the eyes pop out----------------why should the Dino clan follow him??????????????????????
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

i ges rashmi ka rishta congress ki vajah se tut gaya...nw dese "dinos" wnt talk to maheshwaris/... !!!

n taffy di... actually.. dey r complete hypocrites...

achcha hai na bata kare...Singhanias should be boycotted from the society....😑😑
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

kab se wait kar rahi thi is din ka agar cv's ne yeh plan cancel kar diya toh me nhi chodungi unhe..😑

Jayada kuch expect nahi kar sakte...CV hume sapne dikha kar kitni baar thod chuki hai...Hope ki naitik ne jo kaha wo sach ho aur naksh holi sth mein manaye udaipur se bahar jaha ye dino's na ho...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
naitik should continue is plan yaar. roj gay3 and dj ke sada hua face dekhe bore hogya yaar. may be nikhil us din rajshri ko hospital ke bahar hi mila tha. shayad they may come to know when they com e to see varsha 's baby in the hospital there they might have seen nikhil with some girl.kuch bhi hosaktha hai.
_Divya_ thumbnail
wow..............naksh holi k liye shahar se bahar...............cant tell hw excited i m
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the info taffy.

I dont understand when DJ said-jao apni zindagi apne tarah se jiyo-------- so what is the hush about now--------------- let naksh go anywhere they want-------------- why should the eyes pop out----------------why should the Dino clan follow him??????????????????????

i can't understand their mentality sandhya...πŸ˜• but they are simply big time hypocrites....batwaara bas naam ka kiya hai...abtak Nkash se pehle jaise hi umeedein hai......😑😑😑
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Dinos are thinking ki Naksh ko  punishment mila hai batwaara ke taur par n so they can't be happy or enjoy....unhe pachtawa ke taur par udaas rehna hoga....so if they are enjoying toh Dinos se bardaasht nahi ho raha hai...😑 😑
but i think Naitik will do what he think is right..n he should be doing that...πŸ˜ƒ

Haan naitik toh karega hi...Par akshara ka kya...Jaise hi DJ andar gaya uski aankhon se toh ganga jamuna shuru ho gayi....
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i think may be congress or may be they might come to know about nikhil maybe naitik might seen nikhil with someother girl.

nope i ges dimri k dusre plans hai...
she'll create tensions bet maheshwaris n singhanias... den she''l show akshi pregnant.. den she mite either lose her child.. or naitik might hire sum person to help akshi... g3 k dimaag mein khatkega... n this wil pave way for reunion🀒
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

naitik should continue is plan yaar. roj gay3 and dj ke sada hua face dekhe bore hogya yaar. may be nikhil us din rajshri ko hospital ke bahar hi mila tha. shayad they may come to know when they com e to see varsha 's baby in the hospital there they might have seen nikhil with some girl.kuch bhi hosaktha hai.

Nikhil must have come to the maternity hospital with his GF....abortion ke liye...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†