Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."😛😛😛

What? Are you serious? 😲
Well in that case it becomes more impotant for them show that its not always what they think.

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Before the C track.. CVS should finish off  unleft tracks like..

Finish of KK-remariage track with suhana-kk-sanjana heart warming talk..

Show deepak enjoying with kashyaps especially younger ones..

Show brithday of Ishaan/ Suhana.. or atleast show .. Sushaan marriage day.. clelbration by family members and special sushaan moments..

yes yes yes !!!!!!we want some celebrations as u said...anything would do...even dada--dadiji anniversary......golden jubileee...kuch toh celebrations dikhayiye....missing the entire kashyap family bonding these days........

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Before the C track.. CVS should finish off  unleft tracks like..

Finish of KK-remariage track with suhana-kk-sanjana heart warming talk..

Show deepak enjoying with kashyaps especially younger ones..

Show brithday of Ishaan/ Suhana.. or atleast show .. Sushaan marriage day.. clelbration by family members and special sushaan moments..

yeah !!!! abhi u r right...they should finish of these tracks which were open then they should think abt other....even though i am bit confused about this news but somewhere my corner of heart says that they will fulfill our wishes before taking up a new one...
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

What? Are you serious? 😲
Well in that case it becomes more impotant for them show that its not always what they think.

@mjtruelegend ....Its not that bad yaar...I was just kidding.....par it might be the case in rural areas naaa...educated people would never fall for all this..But doubt can creep in cuz its been repeated in almost everything on screen.....

mjtruelegend thumbnail
You're right Madhu they need to tie the loose ends otherwise it doesn't make sense to just introduce them if they're not finished properly.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

@mjtruelegend ....Its not that bad yaar...I was just kidding.....par it might be the case in rural areas naaa...educated people would never fall for all this..But doubt can creep in cuz its been repeated in almost everything on screen.....

OH thankyou for saying that!! I have never been to India so I don't know. Well anyways ..I just wish that they could break this old-age myth because it really gets on my nerves everytime when they show such scenes.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@mjtruelegend u havent seen other shows?.. SGP is like no where near the drama! its still more realistic! they will literally ðŸ¤ªup!

tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!

Oh boy...There you go.... one live example of Indian television and movies misleading people.....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Chalo atleast they make you be 100% sure of your expectations....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

@mjtruelegend u havent seen other shows?.. SGP is like no where near the drama! its still more realistic! they will literally ðŸ¤ªup!

Well I used to watch them all religiously much before and yes I know how OTT they were in these circumstances. In the last 5 years (before SGP)I hadn't seen any because of how terrible they became, but I was hoping that things would be better in terms of treatment but I guess NOT.