oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Why does fainting and feeling nauseous has to relate to pregnancy? 😕
Originally posted by venture

I agree with Keenu, its not about liking the track its about blending them properly and finish the unfinished business first as we forget which business was what!!  If they stick to there orginal plan then its a win win situation but when they start doing filler episodes then things get lost some where. As far as Suhana,s pregnancy, I would love to see that , Suhana would be the one to watch Ishaan better not behave like a champu in all that , that would really make me angry ( Directors should not make Ishaan being champu again) I think Suhana would be a wonderful mother, I am up for it and for Cancer track Ragini would be amazing and Jay is always good in Emotional scenes, that we have to see. The family bond would be amazing and yes atleast in serial Cancer ends in happy ending unlike real life so Suhana would be alive and thats what matters. And on top of it we will see lots of ROMANCE .

Hmm thats perfectly put I must say...Blending tracks together is the key..else it will be like patch work and it would not go well with the audiences....Any change if shown gradually looks good ...sudden drastic changes of characters/tracks are a big no no..specially filler tracks.....

This is one critical juncture for SGP team..I hope they come out with flying colors without much criticism....
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Why does fainting and feeling nauseous has to relate to pregnancy? 😕

This is a standard for showing pregnancy in Indian movies/soaps...Even ISO will approve of this...If we guys try and apply for a standard number for this to the indian govt then they will come up with a number too for this..Just like ISO:9000 ...😉
@mjtruelegend honestly i have no idea about tht as well.. but i guess when you have the newly weds in family and the bahu ko chakkar aaye toh most of the women in family will oonly say one thing that ghar main khushkhabri aane wali hai! Possibly it jus like the view of our culture or old traditions.. dun no how to ans actually! Apart from husband himself, none of them actualli worry about serious thing related to it...Atleast tht;s wht they show in normal soap operas... ðŸ˜•

@tejas Agree, hopefully CVs do cross this hurdle in flying colors since the fans are pretty disappointed with tadhka of everything at this moment.. 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
Oh.....No.....so early......suhana groW*H has to be shown before anything else...this part was damn good in OBS......

Aree yaar..do they want to finish of the serial early???????? as ragini  tho chalnewali hai...bollywood.......

Oh dear....well I just think ITS ABOUT TIME that they did something about it. They need to convey that its not as simple as that. Surely with society developing so much even the last few decades that medical science improving, people should more aware that these type of symptoms are not only for pregnancy but for many other serious conditions. They shouldn't presume anything before the lady has a full examination. Of course if pregnancy is negative then it would devastating for the couple....how awful. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Before the C track.. CVS should finish off  unleft tracks like..

Finish of KK-remariage track with suhana-kk-sanjana heart warming talk..

Show deepak enjoying with kashyaps especially younger ones..

Show brithday of Ishaan/ Suhana.. or atleast show .. Sushaan marriage day.. clelbration by family members and special sushaan moments..

I have no problem in SGP finishing , but after finishing the journey of Suhana , afteraall this whole serial is to show a journey of a motherless girl being a women, if they want to finish it, do it properly, but I would doubt. Regarding Ragini leaving, I am sure she is not stupid she knows that Public would not like her doing that , she would not be able to make it in public,s eye even doing movies, it would be seen as betrayel, plus she is a  vey professional girl she would not leave her contract in the middle, I have that much faith in her professionalism, I would be very surprised if she would.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh dear....well I just think ITS ABOUT TIME that they did something about it. They need to convey that its not as simple as that. Surely with society developing so much even the last few decades that medical science improving, people should more aware that these type of symptoms are not only for pregnancy but for many other serious conditions. They shouldn't presume anything before the lady has a full examination. Of course if pregnancy is negative then it would devastating for the couple....how awful. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."😛😛😛
Well Abhi dear...if they followed OBS properly then we would have seen Ishaan's birthday celebrations and lots of other really nice scenes but no, they decided to jumble things up and now they're not finishing tracks properly. I wanted to see more groW*H and a few more tracks to do with Sushaan before they became serious.....BUT NOT SGP...Very annoying.