Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No not at all, I would love to see Suhana as a mother but that should be the last thing in SGP as that would complete Suhana,s journey,s as being a Woman. That would be so so good, I would love to see her , I would love to see the journey of her going through the pain of being a mother( no not talking about the labour pain only) but that should come after she becomes more mature and so many track to do . It looks like Cancer track is on its way, which is in a way good thing, as by the time she will be cured and they would have to show the time period and all the other track could fill that gap of her time when she would be cured. Its kind of messed up SGP now, I have lost some faith in it, and the high regard I had for the only serial I watch.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG  I just saw SBS and I can't believe what I saw!!! They said that Suhana will give the good news and as me OBS viewer knows that its not good news at all.Why are they bringing this is sooo soon??.😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want to believe SBS...lets us see what happens...thats it...!!!!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mayb by soon its like 2-3 weeks? but then SBS is always twisting things so I would rather wait and watch jus like shwets said!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I can't believe that they're bringing this track so soon. I thought that they were going to show at least the Sid track before anything happened.....oh god....I'm not sure how I feel about this exactly!!! 😭😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

mayb by soon its like 2-3 weeks? but then SBS is always twisting things so I would rather wait and watch jus like shwets said!

exactly keenu....SBS do twist things....if they want this track...and hence shown it...i cant say anything...if they are showing C track...i cant say anything...i will wait as to how they show it...and then comment....😊
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the segment but I think that Suhana might faint which will lead to everyone thinking that she is pregas but then it might turn out to be something else ..........

So lets wait  before we jump to conclusions that it will be child track...something like gud news turning into bad might be the case here....and this whole drama I guess will be part of the Mahaepisode.....
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
" Come and Hit Me" thats how I am watching SGP these days  as they are very unpredictible, as they are leaving tracks in the middle , then pick up, then leaves it, then something else. Last two weeks were very good consistant but again things were left, Friday episode was a PUBLIC DEMAND epsidoe just solely for one purpose, this week would be the one to watch , wether they would wrap up KK issue or leave it for a while, as Sanju and Deepak story would takes months to develop and this would be the time when Suhana,s Cancer would be cured and the love b/w Saju and Deepak would flourish. Gosh not very impressed.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I hope that they actually celebrate holi before all this happens....come on SGP we need to see Sushaan celebrating something together....please. They did even show Ishaan's birthday which should have been shown ages ago according to OBS timeline.  How annoying😡
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is a case of gud news turning into bad I guess...First assumption of the kashyaps will be pregnancy but later it will come out as C......Mahaepisode in the making.....