Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DUTTA SIRF BHAITKE KE NAKU SEY SEVA KARWA RAHA HAI

Posted: 13 years ago
DUTTA SIRF BHAITKE KE NAKU SEY SEVA KARWA RAHA HAI. I fEEL BAD FOR NAKU KITAN KMEHNAT KAR RHAI HIA

USME USKO SUJHGAYA HALWA KHANA HAI AYESAHEB KA,, ALL INDIRECTLY WNATED NAKU TO AMKE ONE

, DUTTA BHEE KUCH BHEE NAKUSHA KO DE NAHIN PA RAHA , AUR SIRF BECAHRI MEHNATT KAR RAHI HAI

SORRY FOR CAPS FONT SOME PROB S WITH KEY BOARD- CAPS LOCK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
lol i don't think that dutta jaan bhuj kar sab kar raha hai.
nakusha wants to help him or make life comfortable for him because she loves him.
Dutta ne to nahin kaha tha  ke..  gajar ka havla banao...nor did he say make me a chair so i may sit on it.. 😆
i don't think dutta expects any of this but naku as a wife feels she needs to look after him.
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago
arey yaar i know dear thanks for
replying what i am commenting is dutta is just phhol barsaooing of words, now that he is blind nd poor naku gets carried away and slothing and slothing
she has never got araram with him, sukkonn jaroor mila hai lkein kabhee total khushi nahin mila, when she is paalace kabh bheee nahin all politics family politics going on

abhe dutta handicapped hia tou grounded hai, phir apney asli ghamandi rang pe ayega jab PN ajyenge tou

come one we all know naku does so much of selfless work and love for him. kuch milta hai kya usko, dhaang se jo achey gehney milte hain uspe bhee chori yeh wo ka iljaaam lagta hian

now about halwa he did nt say , but u dont see proper ly or what.  naku said aap aram se bhaitiya, then dutta said bahut bhook lagi hai, naku bought afruit, dutta ne mauka liya aur bola,  ayesaheb ka gajar ka halwa yaad aaya
obviously he knows its naku ; not like us aldies who will see 'aisey kay, oh i am sure  are missing ayeesahebs halwaa, will get it when back;; etc etc

naku bechari gajar , chula sab leke bhait gayi

phir uska pasina pochna, kya kya karte rehtei hain, kapda dhona... i feel bad for such woman....

riya2pranah thumbnail
sabar ka phal meeetha hota hain.

😉😉😉 itna meetha k naku khush ho jayegeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
woh karvata nahin hai , naku khud karti hai out of love
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shon703, your comments are really funny 😆!

And regarding your topic, I dont feel Dutta is just using Nakku, it is true he needs her cos he is blind but he is dependant on her cos he loves her. Remember when he was with Seema, he used to do everything by himself cos he dint want to depend on her. He never even used to eat proper food there. But with Nakku, he knows he has the liberty, and she is the woman whom he loves the most in this world, so whats wrong 😉? Even Nakku knows this is the reason Dutta is dependant on her, and if she is doing something for him, its not because she expects ANYTHING from him, but just because she loves him selflessly, no matter what!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What's wrong if Naku is helping out Dutta when he cant see properly. Wont Dutta do the same for Naku if say she was blind.
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I won't agree that " dutta bhaitke naku se seva karva raha hai ".

Naku is doing herself because she loves him .

Nothing wrong in it . He is not saying anything  or ordering to her    .  she loves him so much that 's y she is doing all this as  his loving wife .

It can not be seen as who is  doing services and who is enjoying services . Its nothing like that  it's  only love seeing there in all her activities and Dutta is also showing so much concern and love for her .

First of all Dutta will  neither come under  the category of males who  enjoys always wife's services one way nor always ordering or demanding  wife for something .

He is a gentle man . He respects his wife .  See in one scene he was tring to prepare some tea for her even though he is blind .

So sweet  of him .   so sweet hubby .😊

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't see what's wrong in a wife taking care of her husband's needs? I find it beautiful how Naku is doing everything in her will to keep Dutta's spirits high despite the chaos surrounding his life.

Naku has always done 'seva' for him, right from the moment she met him. She'd bring him food without him even asking her for it. She could read him, read what was in his mind and what he needed the most. And she loves doing little things for him- and that is what makes their relationship so beautiful. Dutta has done a lot for her too. Dutta never asked Naku for anything apart from her love and support- and that is what she is giving him.

Because that is what love is. Love doesn't need the question of who is doing the most in a relationship and who is doing the least (This actually came in Love Story, from Akash 😆). You just love with all your heart and go to the ends of the earth to keep that person happy. If Naku starts saying, oh look he's making me do all this, then where's the love in that? x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, I respect your POV.

However, I feel that Dutta is the last person to take advantage of anyone or any situation. He has always played fair with his enemies and here we are talking about the woman who he truly  loves and who also happens to be his wife.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong in Naku trying to take care of Dutta. I am sure Dutta would do the same for her. In true love, no one keeps a tally of how many occasions one has done something for the other. Just as DSP is enjoying naku's attention, Nakku is also happy that her Saab is safe and in her good hands.

Secondly. @ ziks " He is a gentle man . He respects his wife .  See in one scene he was trying to prepare some tea for her even though he is blind "
Word.
In spite of being visually challenged, Dutta wakes up early to gather firewood so that he could make tea for Naku.

Further, he is sensitive to naku's discomfort. Even in his blind state he realizes that naku is in pain and applies the salve on her blistered feet. The love and respect he has for his wife in particular and the respect for women in general, is clearly brought out in the conversation that follow.

Also, earlier when they were running from the evil trio, dutta makes Naku drink  water before quenching his thirst.

He would rather remain blind than allow naku to get the "miracle flower" from the jungle because of the danger involved.

Dutta has not been wasting away his time doing nothing. He is sharpening his combat  skills quite rigorously. Dutta is getting ready to fight the enemy and he knows that he needs to protect his wife, Naku above everything.