Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sabar toh karo bachoon dear yaara i am telling u u will see that krishna krishna tune with a bang he will hit them black and blue😊it seems to b an interesting segment i am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: telstra

sabar toh karo bachoon dear yaara i am telling u u will see that krishna krishna tune with a bang he will hit them black and blue😊it seems to b an interesting segment i am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wxa u r rite,kphshna will nt leave them
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

yaa u r rite,krishna will nt leave them
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yeahh diiiiiii ....................krishnaaa withh bhangg beatingg thosee guysss .........
justt wish this happenss ....afterall how can krishna tolerate this nonsensee
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hurrah, thats mean some interesting track will come..
telstra thumbnail
bus i dont want anyone to worry a lot and raise there bp wiythout seeing the epi yaara and u all will agree  with me as far as kriya are concerned creatives never let us down muwahss to creatives and love aarja/kriya and ofcourse love u all🤗
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing surbz, did u hear what he said off screen? he said- achhi tarah se cheda na.. & both started laughing..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In SBS i saw chogalkhoor aunty telling about the CKMM........arhaan was shown in black shirt .......was looking dammmm sweett in that......also his expressions were also vryyyy sweettttt.......😛☺️😃...he was not doing ny performance but was saying something to othewr juges i guess. and was standing with his team including shreyas...........

telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

In SBS i saw chogalkhoor aunty telling about the CKMM........arhaan was shown in black shirt .......was looking dammmm sweett in that......also his expressions were also vryyyy sweettttt.......😛☺️😃...he was not doing ny performance but was saying something to othewr juges i guess. and was standing with his team including shreyas...........

parul dear post a separate thread for sbs it will be more convinient for everyone to know
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

thanks for sharing surbz, did u hear what he said off screen? he said- achhi tarah se cheda na.. & both started laughing..

translation pls....