mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,I started watching LTL since D'd 1st marriage , before that while srufing channel, something was pulling me to see this, I saw  Baji, thought Good actor, then N, D. I wanted to find out the reason for this pulling, I discovered this is drama made like amovie & there is some thing mystereous about these characters, after some episods, I found , this show contains all the necessary matter  to study my favourite subject- "Changing Destiny" ,I like to find out hidden, unseen aspect of things that appeal to me, so this is my observation-
Destiny is very complex, highly interesting factor in human life, some believe in it, some ridicule it, but it can not be denied. Planets are nothing but strong powerful people, circumstances in our life.These forces, that affect our life are strong, weak & nutral in nature. Babi, Naku, Ganpat, AS, Datta, Baji, Kala, Leela, Roops, Kishore, Suds etc are the closely related forces in each other's life. 
Babi is a strong force in N's life, but she was not powerful enough to protect N, so she chose to hide her true colour under black soot
Many times I thought, why AS, being a mother  never stopped D from taking a wrong path? why  she never stopped Kala from playing with people's lives? AS represents neutral force, which only helps to survive, but is not powerful enough to stop anything or change anything.She just helped D survive, since his childhood.
Kishore is another nutral force, who is at times just a spectator, he speaks sensibly sometimes, but can not do anything on his own, he has to depend on others.
Some times, siblings grow up together, but are unaware of the true face of their brother or sister,
Kala is a strong -ve force, working against D from the begining. She managed to hide her true face for many years, with help of Leela & Roops, but attacked stongly,at right opportunity, to kill D, taking help of another -ve force, Suds & Chasker. Suds is a weak -ve force, which can be controlled anytime. Leela & Roops are nutral forces, sometimes for, sometimes against D.
D is a combination of Stong +ve & -ve forces. Love of Seema changed his life drastically. Seema is again combination of strong -ve & weak +ve forces, she can be easily lured, is ready to sacrifce people to achieve what she wants.
Seema was the first major change in D's life, her betrayal a -ve deed, changed D"s life compeletly.Baji is a +ve friendly force in D's life, who is ready to do any thing for D's happiness.
N is a strong +ve force, giving hope to Babi hpoe & a reason to smile in life. When she met D for the first time ,he save her from goons, once again he saved N & her family  from Morey, In turn She saved his life after being shot by his rivals. They both saved each other, that is how destiny brought 2 people together, indicating that, this is how you are going to be together, saving, supporting, loving eachother. You are made for each other.
Over a period of time N healed D, through her love, patience. D provided her support, security, the missing factor in her life, she reciprocated in the same way.
Combination of D & N, turned D's -ve strength into constructive power.Love once again changed D's destiny.
Destiny can be changed hy good or bad Karmas. Kala, Chasker, Suds continued harming D, this created enough -ve deeds for their end, D is only waiting for the right time to end them. he will be able to do that, because his strength is doubled, N's internal power is his too now.
By helping poor & needy D has accumulated good deeds, as a result, his enemies were never able to destroy him, he always recovered .
A human being is born with some accumulated good & bad deeds, but to make or destroy his life is decided by the path he chooses & his Karmas he performs.Some forces are with us from the tiome we are born like mother, father, siblings etc. Friends & life partner enters in life at later stage, sometimes a powerful person helps a lot at a particular stage & the circumstances favourable as well as unfavourable changes destiny.
I hope I havn't offended anybody by writing this, Please leave your critical comments if you like or dislike this, it will help me to understand this subject better
Minakshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome, very well analysed.

Had never thought about it but when I read it makes so much sense.
The neutral forces - you have rightly pointed out and so have you D &N's characteristics.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Awesome, very well analysed.

Had never thought about it but when I read it makes so much sense.
The neutral forces - you have rightly pointed out and so have you D &N's characteristics.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks, here characters are more real, so this study was very interasting.😊
deactivated1 thumbnail
Very interesting analysis, dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

The awesomest thing about LTL is how you can analyze each character for hours on end. They're just that substantial, that deep.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Very interesting analysis, dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

The awesomest thing about LTL is how you can analyze each character for hours on end. They're just that substantial, that deep.

it appeals everyone in various ways, it is very good learning experiance.
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi friends,I started watching LTL since D'd 1st marriage , before that while srufing channel, something was pulling me to see this, I saw  Baji, thought Good actor, then N, D. I wanted to find out the reason for this pulling, I discovered this is drama made like amovie & there is some thing mystereous about these characters, after some episods, I found , this show contains all the necessary matter  to study my favourite subject- "Changing Destiny" ,I like to find out hidden, unseen aspect of things that appeal to me, so this is my observation-

Destiny is very complex, highly interesting factor in human life, some believe in it, some ridicule it, but it can not be denied. Planets are nothing but strong powerful people, circumstances in our life.These forces, that affect our life are strong, weak & nutral in nature. Babi, Naku, Ganpat, AS, Datta, Baji, Kala, Leela, Roops, Kishore, Suds etc are the closely related forces in each other's life. 
Babi is a strong force in N's life, but she was not powerful enough to protect N, so she chose to hide her true colour under black soot
Many times I thought, why AS, being a mother  never stopped D from taking a wrong path? why  she never stopped Kala from playing with people's lives? AS represents neutral force, which only helps to survive, but is not powerful enough to stop anything or change anything.She just helped D survive, since his childhood.
Kishore is another nutral force, who is at times just a spectator, he speaks sensibly sometimes, but can not do anything on his own, he has to depend on others.
Some times, siblings grow up together, but are unaware of the true face of their brother or sister,
Kala is a strong -ve force, working against D from the begining. She managed to hide her true face for many years, with help of Leela & Roops, but attacked stongly,at right opportunity, to kill D, taking help of another -ve force, Suds & Chasker. Suds is a weak -ve force, which can be controlled anytime. Leela & Roops are nutral forces, sometimes for, sometimes against D.
D is a combination of Stong +ve & -ve forces. Love of Seema changed his life drastically. Seema is again combination of strong -ve & weak +ve forces, she can be easily lured, is ready to sacrifce people to achieve what she wants.
Seema was the first major change in D's life, her betrayal a -ve deed, changed D"s life compeletly.Baji is a +ve friendly force in D's life, who is ready to do any thing for D's happiness.
N is a strong +ve force, giving hope to Babi hpoe & a reason to smile in life. When she met D for the first time ,he save her from goons, once again he saved N & her family  from Morey, In turn She saved his life after being shot by his rivals. They both saved each other, that is how destiny brought 2 people together, indicating that, this is how you are going to be together, saving, supporting, loving eachother. You are made for each other.
Over a period of time N healed D, through her love, patience. D provided her support, security, the missing factor in her life, she reciprocated in the same way.
Combination of D & N, turned D's -ve strength into constructive power.Love once again changed D's destiny.
Destiny can be changed hy good or bad Karmas. Kala, Chasker, Suds continued harming D, this created enough -ve deeds for their end, D is only waiting for the right time to end them. he will be able to do that, because his strength is doubled, N's internal power is his too now.
By helping poor & needy D has accumulated good deeds, as a result, his enemies were never able to destroy him, he always recovered .
A human being is born with some accumulated good & bad deeds, but to make or destroy his life is decided by the path he chooses & his Karmas he performs.Some forces are with us from the tiome we are born like mother, father, siblings etc. Friends & life partner enters in life at later stage, sometimes a powerful person helps a lot at a particular stage & the circumstances favourable as well as unfavourable changes destiny.
I hope I havn't offended anybody by writing this, Please leave your critical comments if you like or dislike this, it will help me to understand this subject better
Minakshi

Very Nice Post. Good Analysis of all the characters. I loved it. Thanks
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mnx .it was great to revisit Ltl through your eyes , very succinctly put . Great account with many interesting details.
mnx12 thumbnail
   Very Nice Post. Good Analysis of all the characters. I loved it. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Thanks for understanding this this post😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

mnx .it was great to revisit Ltl through your eyes , very succinctly put . Great account with many interesting details.

Thanks for liking it, such analysis can be done only once or twice during the entire period of the show😊
Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago