Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kokila will suspect kinjal

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
after the cricket match n say in all this hot weather you have played cricket  nothing happened to your skin so what was the fiasco before hand, kinjal again in kokila bad books but this time  she will blame urmilla n cat n mouse fight again😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think like so many things in SNS it will be forgotten. Kokila will be happy that they won and her mother is happy, no crackers will be popped next door, nice same old same old routine at the Modi's. Definitely cat and mouse will continue at the CM and similar thing at the MM with Kokila and Rashi.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That means no AC? Oh poor saasuma😃.. Actually i wish even koki and urmi had played for Modi Musketeers😃, atleast the ball would never hit the stumps and due to their bulky sarees, lbw is out of question😆.. And by chance, the ball hit their bat, a sixer is guarenteed.. Have you seen their biceps?😲😆.. If koki and urmi do the bowling, the stumps would be outside the boundary..
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i think like so many things in SNS it will be forgotten. Kokila will be happy that they won and her mother is happy, no crackers will be popped next door, nice same old same old routine at the Modi's. Definitely cat and mouse will continue at the CM and similar thing at the MM with Kokila and Rashi.

nafisa  so true  n it will not be gopi who help win the match but aham dikra as usual nothing new is going to happen.
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

That means no AC? Oh poor saasuma😃.. Actually i wish even koki and urmi had played for Modi Musketeers😃, atleast the ball would never hit the stumps and due to their bulky sarees, lbw is out of question😆.. And by chance, the ball hit their bat, a sixer is guarenteed.. Have you seen their biceps?😲😆.. If koki and urmi do the bowling, the stumps would be outside the boundary..

ur saasuma doesnt need Ac jake bro she needs to be with u in greenland, lovely fresh cold breeze 😆
Rafeal. thumbnail
If she comes to my greenland, she will pollute it😉.. It would turn into a smokeland..
oh jake that was awesome sahi fharmaay---- lbw tou door kee baat , sari ko laga tou sixer tou jaroor hoga
and yes order of preference for that will be

kokilaben modi
chirag golu bhai modi
hetalben modi
urmila ben .....? - what the bloody surname
Rafeal. thumbnail
Shaw! Urmila ben Shaw.. Umpire jithubhai is also missing..
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

If she comes to my greenland, she will pollute it😉.. It would turn into a smokeland..

par jake bro she would bring her dikra with her Rathi so i am sure  would love that
Rafeal. thumbnail
But shez already there... Ruk ben! Any land will become greenland if rashi is their