Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

why on earth one need to get preggy to prove something to  somene //

You have echoed my sentiments exactly.😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

why on earth one need to get preggy to prove something to  somene //

Actually in B-toons house that is d only worthwhile contribution a woman can do to d family πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anmol donoh hee options ka bedagarg......ichcha aur Veer kee izzat bachaegee are ou kidding meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† useh aaj kal logoh koh ultimatum deneh seh phursat kaha haiπŸ˜‰......all these hollow ultimatums aur apneh saath sabkoh leh doobeh gee, ab iskeh sara aasaar nazar aarahe hai ichcha meh.......sachi koh chunauti 😲
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know shyam bhai , they show women so low , dont ask... and this faltu guy goes to other show and says women get respect in our house , ya right whome are u fooling mistere

I will murder icha if she think to get accepted i need to have kid [LOl].... idiot instead of that think, how to expose taps and save family from humuliation and cheating , if not drastically things will change ........
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

althogh i voted for second oprion for fun, but i dont think anybody sd get pregnant to prove anything or TO ACHIEVE anythinπŸ˜‰

Yes , i also go with this opinion.. but i have voted for option two just for fun...