Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem is a droopy wet sock

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
His character lacks substance ..if he didnt want Gopi to play then why couldnt he just say my wife's not playing instead of putting ALL the onus on her that she doesnt want to participate.

He's exceptionally selfish  and not even really living up to his so called vachaan to his mother ,as she is constantly cajoling him to pretend to be nice to Gopi
If he thinks he's so right he should stand up for his convictions irrespective of what anybody else wants from him.

His mean scathing words to Gopi just show him to be a true snake in the grass ,completely egotistical and remorseless.

Is he going to lose his memory and then fall in love with Gopi ? dont see how else this relationship is going to get on track πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

But Koki is all selfish tart, she heard that very very well ahem saying it out so blunt to gopi, bloody hell, but yet she asked gopi why u aint playing

koki is also  very self centred, tretas rashi and gopi like servants
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

His character lacks substance ..if he didnt want Gopi to play then why couldnt he just say my wife's not playing instead of putting ALL the onus on her that she doesnt want to participate.

He's exceptionally selfish  and not even really living up to his so called vachaan to his mother ,as she is constantly cajoling him to pretend to be nice to Gopi
If he thinks he's so right he should stand up for his convictions irrespective of what anybody else wants from him.

His mean scathing words to Gopi just show him to be a true snake in the grass ,completely egotistical and remorseless.

Is he going to lose his memory and then fall in love with Gopi ? dont see how else this relationship is going to get on track πŸ˜•

he will never live up to his promise to his mother, shes fooling herself, its going to be impossible to for a goham relationship, i have given up on these two ever coming together, urmilla n rashi destroying Gopi, kokila working gopi to the bone, kinjal taunts her  aham is just a egotistical jerk who deserves someone like Rashi not Gopi
MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

But Koki is all selfish tart, she heard that very very well ahem saying it out so blunt to gopi, bloody hell, but yet she asked gopi why u aint playing

koki is also  very self centred, tretas rashi and gopi like servants

Did she hear? I didnt think she did hear him and his comments.

Koki is still a woman who does knows right from wrong

Rashi deserves to be treated like a servant πŸ˜‰
MARHABAA thumbnail
He actually despises her ...how thats going to change to love and respect is beyond comprehension
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shon, i agree with the jist of what you are saying, Kokila knew immediately why Gopi wasn't playing and why she was standing a few paces behind, when Aham asked to speak to her, also tell tale sign was Aham was speaking for Gopi, to say Gopi didn't want to participate, that was a straight give away who made the decision for Gopi. As when have we seen Aham and Gopi have a conversation where she confides in him her reluctance to do anything, Kokila is not stupid, that's why she asked Hetal, and Hetal also looking at Gopi and saying if she doesn't want to that fine, Kokila calculated Hetal's response, and that's what happened, she knows her jerk of a son and how he is. 

i wish the Modi's lost, without Gopi and the fireworks continued throughout the week, and Naani left early/soon, and Gopi can also leave tired of this nonsense now, the relationship is not developing. 

and then u ahve no saathiya except koki, mani, ahem, hetal, rashi, parag, jiga, chirag and that stupid tiny oldi baaaa.... so boring...(cute just getting dull... so said else baa cute)

and that dhwal, kinjal urmi, and stupid spanso mamji and that stupid girl kid who comes to only eat at urmis house

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he is just a arrogant person😑
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No i don't think Gopi and Rashi should be treated like servants because what's the benefit of marrying a rich husband then? 

They might as well married taxi driver, if they are going to wash duvet, blanket, sarees, watering plants, cooking (breakfast, lunch and dinner), cleaning the house themselves. 

In Behnein one of the sisters married a taxi driver, and even she gets treated like a queen. It's important to do work in the house, but work life balance is important dosti. 

Kokila is clinging to Gopi, just allow her to marry someone else, at this point i don't care if his rich or not, just some regular working class chap would do, at least she won't have to deal with Aham, Kinjal, Urmila and Rashi. 
MARHABAA thumbnail
Rich or poor there is no harm in doing work in your own house as long as u wish to do it out of choice .
They are teaching their respective Bahus how to run their household wether they then go on in the future and do it accordingly to what they have been taught is a different issue .

Kokila shouldnt have got Ahem married to Gopi now tht shes dont tht she should make it better - shes having a go at trying to get things right but inevitably if her stubborn ignorant little boy doesnt listen then she should let Gopi go.

Not just let her Gopi go but make sure she is looked after and send her to be educated so she can have a better life