Done!😊
Thanks for liking my SS!
Can you please do 2 things:
1) Tell me your real name
2) Add me to your buddy list..
It will be then easy for me to PM you!😛

Anyways, Thanks again@!
-Nivriti!!😊

heyy nivriti..im shreya...wonderful ss..cont soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

continue soon and thanks for pm

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys,
Thanks for appreciating my previous parts.. I am updating the part V but it is divided into two parts.

Life Is Strange
Part V (a)

"I LOVE YOU!"

These words were ringing in my head all the time. I really wanted to grab his collar and punch him hard! And why did Chashmish say "I LOVE YOU too?" Is she betraying me? No she can't Samrat, what the hell are you thinking she is your wife, she loves you more than her life and is carrying your baby! You are simply mad. The rest of the conversation I heard deaf-early. I was fighting with my mind and heart and every time this stupid mind was winning. Has she actually stopped loving me?

POV Ends.

After a week @ Night!

Gunjan is in the kitchen. She shouts out from there

G: Dhruv, Samrat come downstairs, the dinner is ready!

S&D: Coming!        

Samrat and Dhruv come down, Gunjan smiles seeing them.

S: So Baby, what did "MY" Chashmish make for dinner? (Emphasizing on the word MY)

G: It's Chole Bhature

D: Aw Ginny thanks! You know I love them!

S: Even I Love them, (side-hugging her) especially made by her!

Gunjan and Dhruv feel something is strange in Samrat's behavior. Ignoring the fact they all start eating dinner. Samrat does all possible things to show that Gunjan is 'his'. Sometimes being caring or asking about the baby. Dhruv felt something was fishy. Gunjan kept on giving attention to both and also felt strange in Samrat's sudden change in behavior. He never did these sort of things in front of anyone else. Then Gunjan got up and brought sweet dish for all.

G: Here you go! Kheer.

D: Wow Ginny, you are superb! All my favorite things! Give it to me! Let me taste it.

Dhruv starts eating like a child and Gunjan starts laughing. Samrat gets annoyed and get's up from the table and goes inside the room. The sudden appearance of Dhruv was making him jealous. Why wouldn't he be, Gunjan is his wife. Suddenly, the possessive side of him started to overcome him and his insecurities reached the top! Suddenly the door flung open and Gunjan entered with a worried look.

G: What happened Samrat? Why did you suddenly come up?

S: (almost shouted at her) Do you even care?

G: (felt hurt but still said sweetly & came forward and held his hand) obviously sweety, you are my husband.

S: (got out of his hold and screamed at her!) really? Since the day one this Dhruv has entered our lives, you have just forgotten that you even have a husband. You always laugh, chat, go out with him! You don't care a damn about me and suddenly you I care because you are my husband? Husband my foot!

G: (tries her best to control her tears!) so, the problem is Dhruv? Why? Can't I talk with him? Is it the fact that he is a boy that disturb you? Samrat! This is heights. You have had so many girlfriend and even now if they come up, I still trust you. I trust you more than my life! And you?

S: (screams) Yes, I have had many girlfriends before, but they don't come up and live in my house. They don't take me away from you!

G: really, if that is the problem then let me clear it with you MR. SHERGILL, Dhruv is my friend! And I won't tolerate a word against him...

Gunjan turns around and sees Dhruv standing at the door with a tray of coffee mugs in his hand. Dhruv was in tears.

Dhruv's POV

I was happy; I met my friend after a long time! She asked me to make coffee from all of us. She thinks I make the world's second best coffee. And obviously the first is Mayank Bhai! Anyways, I quickly made coffee for the three of us and climbed up the stairs. Gunjan was with Samrat as he suddenly came up. I could hear Samrat screaming. I quietly opened the door and saw Gunjan and Samrat fighting. This was the first ever time I had seen Samrat boiling with anger! Gunjan was crying. And then even I started to cry. The main reason being, that I was the reason why these two where fighting. Gunjan turned towards me, I quietly kept the coffee on the study table near their door and walked out. I could hear Gunjan approaching to me and shouting "Dhruv come back!" and all sorts of things. But I could not digest the fact that actually, I was the reason why my sister-like friend's husband was doubting her. Maybe. No actually I am sure he doesn't like the fact that I am staying here. I hurriedly went to my room and started to pack my stuff, I could feel Gunjan standing at the door panting and trying to speak something. I think her throat gave up. I could understand because the same was going on with me! I could tolerate anything but my sister Megha and Ginny crying. These two are the angels in my life. They both are my sisters. And I could not see Ginny's husband doubting her just because of the mere reason, 'ME!' I could not be selfish. Ginny was trying her whole best to stop me, she was crying like hell. I held my bag and gently patted her cheeks and said "I can't come between your happiness Ginny! I am sorry."

Then when I was going out of the house, Ginny came and held my hand and put it on her head. "Swear on my you won't leave!" Oh god! Why did she swear on her? She knows I can't do this. "No Ginny! I should have done this earlier!" I saw Samrat standing behind her in anger. Ginny held my hand and turned towards him. "You think I love him?"She said. I stood like a statue! What? This was the reason why he was fighting? Shit! "Then listen, yes! I do love him!" Samrat froze. She continued "but, he is my brother, not my boyfriend!"

Sam's POV

"But, he is my brother, not my boyfriend!" Gunjan said. I felt guilty. She continued speaking, "You know, whenever I was crying, he used to come and console me even without knowing the reason. He has always treated me and his real sister Megha equally. My mom and his mom are like sisters! And we both do have a relationship between us and that is of sister and brother. He can never ever think of hurting me. Samrat you said you love me and promised that you will never let a tear come out of my eye, but you broke your promise. Today, you have become the reason why I am crying.  And if you can't respect the relation between us and fulfill your promises.  I have only one option left." Gunjan opened the door and left the house. She left me and Dhruv dumbfounded. I felt like killing myself today. How could I ever make my Chashmish cry? How can I ever doubt her? Shit! I made the biggest mistake of my life! Dhruv was staring at me with an angry expression. Why wouldn't he? I looked outside and saw it was raining cats and dogs. I had to go and find my Chashmish. Without even thinking, I took an umbrella and went to search Chashmish. Shit! What a blunder I did!😔

P.S: Hope all your confusions are cleared! Dhruv is not the Kabbab-Mein-Haddi!😉 I know it was a bit sentimental, but it was neccessary for the track I started!😭

P.P.S:The next part will be posted soon, maybe in the evening or tomorrow morning. Please bear with me! I am short of time! Love you all..

Don't forget to hit the like tab!

-Nivriti!😊

..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..........i just love fights u noe.................well really awesome,mindblowing..............................keep writing and post the next part soon...cant wait any more............
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee superbb part,...n thanks 4 d pm..
karantakiar thumbnail
Amsm updt yar.
fantastic,superb.
luv d part yar.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Update is amazing .Cont. soon.