Miley Jab Hum Tum

..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 - Page 35

arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont know how to start navi so firstly thank u sooo much for giving us such a beautiful story just  love sajan journey  i was so attached and relate to ur story that when i was reading ur epilogue i was like awww karan was just a small child and now he is married and have a twins and kiara she was a bay and now married and hava a own small baby it was life is really strange and its just becuz of u that i get this feeling and get to relate with this story so much its just becuz of ur writing skill ur hard work that i get so attached to this story that i am actuall feeling sad and dishearted that it ended i dont know why every  good things come to an end on day i will misss this story like hell i always wait for ur updates  and  remeber the pg from which i have to cont i have writtten so much but still i have so much to write but not having words to express i only say one thing that thank u sooo  much for sharing this wonderfull story with us and a standing ovation and hats off to ur writing still and plzzz if u ever post or write any new story plzzz pm me the link plzzz i be very glad to read some of ur work i will really miss my sweet shergill family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For Last Part-
Awesome Update Nivi.πŸ‘ Short but,very sweet Update.😊 I am sad because,this is last part of this sweet FF😭. But,I understand your point so,no complain about it . And,most Important thing I know you are Fabulous writer so,eagerly waiting for your new Rocking Story .😊 and,Please Yaar ! no need of any thanks...I always with you...😳 This simple  ending is looking so Fresh here...No,Drama...No...Long Dialogues...I really appreciate your this unique thought.πŸ‘ Please,Yaar write  more naa...We all are waiting.😊

Joseph❀️
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

For Epilogue Part-

How sweet..!!😊  this is really Awesome..πŸ‘.I loved it.😊 Perfect complete ending...πŸ‘By The Way,very Nice selections of Names...😳I loved to read this small n sweet description😊.You are really Fantastic Writer..and You always prove yourself so nicely...πŸ‘Toh,Koi rest-west nahin...very soon new story start karo..πŸ˜†.

Joseph❀️.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written epilogue to sign off a lovely story.πŸ‘ Do start a new SS soon, dear.  Love to read what you write on the most wonderful couple...SaJan. 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GreetingsπŸ€—...

I know you all are very upset with me for finishing this story, but guys! This was supposed to be an SS [Short-Story!]πŸ˜†

Anyways, all of you were pleading for a new story, and voila! I have started it. Well it is named The Cavernous Perceptions.. A SaJan Saga!πŸ˜›

Please do see and tell how it is! =)

Love,
Nivriti and Bidushy!😳
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Very well written epilogue to sign off a lovely story.πŸ‘ Do start a new SS soon, dear.  Love to read what you write on the most wonderful couple...SaJan. 

Thanks... See the note on Page 47!πŸ˜‰
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arzzo

i dont know how to start navi so firstly thank u sooo much for giving us such a beautiful story just  love sajan journey  i was so attached and relate to ur story that when i was reading ur epilogue i was like awww karan was just a small child and now he is married and have a twins and kiara she was a bay and now married and hava a own small baby it was life is really strange and its just becuz of u that i get this feeling and get to relate with this story so much its just becuz of ur writing skill ur hard work that i get so attached to this story that i am actuall feeling sad and dishearted that it ended i dont know why every  good things come to an end on day i will misss this story like hell i always wait for ur updates  and  remeber the pg from which i have to cont i have writtten so much but still i have so much to write but not having words to express i only say one thing that thank u sooo  much for sharing this wonderfull story with us and a standing ovation and hats off to ur writing still and plzzz if u ever post or write any new story plzzz pm me the link plzzz i be very glad to read some of ur work i will really miss my sweet shergill family

Aww, Arzoo that is so sweet of you.. I am so glad I could attach you to the story =) I have started a new Story in partnership with Bidushy Di... Do read and comment there too! I would be really glad if you do so!
You left me speechless with this sweet comment of yours..!! I was left in tears..
Even I will miss writing for this story =( 

You are most welcome for the PMs...

Love,
Nivriti

agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

For Epilogue Part-

How sweet..!!😊  this is really Awesome..πŸ‘.I loved it.😊 Perfect complete ending...πŸ‘By The Way,very Nice selections of Names...😳I loved to read this small n sweet description😊.You are really Fantastic Writer..and You always prove yourself so nicely...πŸ‘Toh,Koi rest-west nahin...very soon new story start karo..πŸ˜†.

Joseph❀️.

Thank you so much Joseph Bhai for your lovely comment!πŸ€— Thanks for liking my name selections, I had hard time setting them =)

Glad you liked my new style of epilogueπŸ˜ƒ...

I was really hesitant of doing it first then I was like, I experimented so much, then why not try again!😳

I have started writing a new story.. PMed you the link, do read =)

Love,
Nivriti
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

For Last Part-
Awesome Update Nivi.πŸ‘ Short but,very sweet Update.😊 I am sad because,this is last part of this sweet FF😭. But,I understand your point so,no complain about it . And,most Important thing I know you are Fabulous writer so,eagerly waiting for your new Rocking Story .😊 and,Please Yaar ! no need of any thanks...I always with you...😳 This simple  ending is looking so Fresh here...No,Drama...No...Long Dialogues...I really appreciate your this unique thought.πŸ‘ Please,Yaar write  more naa...We all are waiting.😊

Joseph❀️

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.. I was waiting for it =)

Love,
Nivriti  

agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shafoo

wowow i love your all 40 parts love ending was awesome

Thanks Shafoo...!!😳