..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arzzo

thank u sooo much and its truely my pleasure try to conttt soon

Thank you so much Arzzo for your lovely comment. I will try and continue soon! =) I am currently in the process of writing, hopefully by Sunday or Monday I will update =D

Hey Guys!
Your response made me realize my mistake and now I have finally decided to continue my SS. Thank you so much for your love and support. I was overwhelmed to see your persuasions. Thanks for liking my previous part:

I am really obliged. Thanks to all my friends for making me understand that I should write for my own satisfaction not comments. This update is basically based on Karan's view. Not all of it but how he feels. So, I hope I do justice to his character.

So, without any further ado, I start off with my next update dedicated to:

Di (--unkown--), Sonia and Swati (Swania_1, Swania_2 ), Hina (samratrocks), Nags (gnaneswari), Preety (preety88), Vritika (karantakiar),  Neefa (rocknstarz_mjht), Sanika (sanugr8fan), Bidushy (Bidz_cutegal), Ayesha (Ayesha_LuvSaJan), Sadia Di (sashazmohit) for making me understand.

Last Part!

Samrat had taken a half day from office and went to pick Karan. Karan at school was waiting for the driver to come and pick him up but to his surprise, his father had come. He was really elated. As soon as Samrat came towards him, Karan rushed into his arms and hugged him. Samrat smiled at his cute behavior.

"Hey Karan! How was school today?" asked Samrat.

"Awesome Deda!" Breaking out of the hug. "Let's go and eat ice-cream! Please." Making a cute little puppy face.

"Okay sweetheart! Let's go!"

Samrat and Karan first went for lunch and then ate ice-cream. Karan was busily telling the perils of his school in the car when they finally arrived their destination. "Home Sweet Home!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Back home, Gunjan was getting panicky as it was late afternoon and Karan had not yet arrived.

"It's okay Ginny, he will come back, must be stuck in a traffic jam."

Dhruv was trying hard to console Gunjan but the truth was, he was equally scared for his nephew. Suddenly the door bell rang, Gunjan without wasting any moment, sprang into action and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door, she saw Karan grinning at her and Samrat standing beside him.

"Where we you Karan? I was so scared." She said hugging him. Whilst Samrat stood there smiling at her reaction.

"Mom, why are you so panicky, I was with Deda." Karan replied breaking out of the hug.

"Oh!" Gunjan said with relief. Samrat cleared his throat. "If the mom-son love is finished, then let me come in."

"Oh sorry, I did not see you. I was so scared for Karan that I could only see him."  She said.

"Wow! Kya Zamana aagaya hai, ek patni apne pati ko bhool gaye! Naheee!!" he added dramatically.

All giggled at his reaction. He again started dramatically! "Kya Zamana hai yaaro! Ab to wohi patni apne pati ko darwaze ke aandar hi nahi aane de rahi!"

Gunjan got the signal and hit her head and said "I am so sorry Karan, come in bacha!" Samrat looked at her astonishingly! His mouth flung open in disbelief. All of them laughed again on his reaction. But then he came inside and glared at all of them making them laugh more and more.

Dhruv then interrupted the family time. "Okay guys, I think I should make a move. I was waiting for you two to come." Samrat spoke "No ways Dhruv, eat lunch and then go." Dhruv shook his head negatively and said "No ways dude, I also have to attend an important meeting so I'll catch you guys later. Bye Champ!" while patting Karan's back. "Bye! Ginny, don't stress out much, everything will be fine." He said to Gunjan. After bidding his byes, Dhruv left the house for the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening, Gunjan was busy making dinner when suddenly to arms encircled her waist. No, it is not Samrat's; it is his son Karan's hands. Gunjan turned and picked him up. "What happened?" she asked. "I want to play with you right now." Karan said demandingly. Gunjan sighed and said "I can't sweetheart; I have to make dinner, ask your father." Karan shook his head in disbelief and went out of the kitchen. Gunjan was left plain astonished with his reaction but then continued to work as the pressure cooker whistled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Karan was walking towards his father's room muttering something. He was hurt that Gunjan was not playing with him. He was angry; he then opened the room's door and saw Samrat busy on the phone and simultaneously working on the laptop. He hoped his father would give him some time unlike his cruel mother [just for now!]

Samrat saw Karan entering and put the caller on hold and spoke "Karan is it something important? I am talking on a very important call. If not then please go out, I don't want any disturbance" trying his best not to be rude. "No, it is not deda!" spoke a disheartened Karan. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Karan then went to his room and sat on the bed disheartened. He was sensing mixed emotions; anger, sorrow, hurt. He was angry that his mother and father were now busy in their own worlds, sad that his father chucked him out of the room and hurt as to his mother now did not have time to play with him which earlier she used to cherish. He made himself busy in playing PS-3. He had eaten dinner with his parents on the dining table without uttering a word to them. He had then excused himself in order to do his homework and after doing that he finally sat to play. He was remembering when he had beaten up his dad while playing a game on this console. He finally spoke to himself "No one wants to play with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Samrat and Gunjan were climbing the staircase leading to Karan's room slowly. The fact was that they had decided to tell Karan about his soon to be coming Sibling. They were actually nervous. Yes, you heard it right; these two were nervous. "What will be his reaction?" "Will he be happy?" were the thoughts which came to their mind all the time. As soon as they opened the door of his room, they saw him playing PS-3. They both gulped in apprehension and entered his room.

Gunjan looked at Samrat and he tried to ensure her with his eyes. But the truth was he was much more edgy than Gunjan and he tried not to show that. Gunjan finally gathered courage from God knows where and started "Karan, we want to talk to you."

Karan kept the gaming console in anger and saw her. This terrified Gunjan much more but then she started off again "Umm, Karan! Do you like kids?" while Karan and Samrat looked at her in confusion. "What is she talking about?" thought Samrat and gave her a have-you-gone-nuts look. Karan spoke in utter confusion "I did not get you mom! What are you talking about?" Gunjan tried to put up her well-rehearsed words back in place but could not do so. "I meant, if you get someone younger to fight, play, and share your things with. Will you like it?" Gunjan spoke indirectly, but being Samrat's son; he was much more confused. And on the other side, Samrat was pissed off with the way she was trying to explain him!

"Mom, please come to the point. I am confused" Karan said with a genuine confused expression. "Will you like it if we love someone else the way we love you?" Gunjan tried speaking much more convincingly. Karan still had a confused expression on his face. Samrat got highly irritated and spoke "Karan, your mom is pregnant and you are going to get a younger sibling. And you are also going to be a big brother. That is what your mother meant" he spoke it to the point without beating around the bush. Gunjan's jaw dropped and Karan's face became expressionless. This made Sam-Gunjan much more tensed than before.

Karan did not say anything for all a while. The room was filled with pin-drop silence and only the ticking off the clock could be heard. This silence was worrying SaJan more than before. Karan finally spoke "For how long are you both hiding this?" in a very serious tone. SaJan gulped. "Uh Karan, I actually got to know a day before your dad's birthday. I wished to tell you then but I did not have the courage to speak." Gunjan replied lowering her head. Karan spoke in disbelief "Mom, Dad how could you hide this from me?" SaJan lowered their head even more but before that Samrat spoke "We were scared champ!" But the next line made then shocked, "How did you think I will not accept it? Mom-Dad, I am very happy with this news! All my friends have younger siblings and I am happy that I am going to have on." With that, he hugged the two. That night Karan slept with SaJan in between them. He was elated!

--------------------------------------------

Karan and Samrat took great care of Gunjan. Samrat tried his best to come early from office or else Dhruv was summoned. The 4 shared a great bond and Dhruv did not mind taking care of her. Soon, Gunjan entered the final trimester of her pregnancy. She looked huge and often had killing mood swings. First, Karan was scared but later he got used to it and dealt with it maturely. Gunjan and Samrat were touched with the love and affection Karan showed. They felt they had succeeded in raising up their child.

Gunjan's delivery date was due up any moment. They were excited and scared for the new phase in their life.

----------------------------------------

*END!*

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago

I'm finished with this update. Hope I made up to your expectations. Thanks again for your overwhelming response. I'm glad you all liked my previous update and expect the same for this one unless this one was useless.

And the last scene of this was with the help of my 2 supporters on IF Joseph Bhai (Joseph_A) and Ambika (..Ambika..) who helped me a lot with it.

Joseph Bhai and Biks; I modified your ideas according to my parameters and combined the two. Hope I did justice with it.

It is because of lack of ideas in my mind to carry forward this SS. This is officially the last part but an epilogue also awaits. I want to finish it off within this week. This is not because of any other reason but only the lacking out of ideas and problems in updating all SS/FF in time.

Love,

Nivriti❀️

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
awesome updt nivi..
and its ok..
what are friends for?????
lovely updt..
waiting fr th epilogue...
love
ambika
Originally posted by ..Ambika..

awesome updt nivi..
and its ok..
what are friends for?????
lovely updt..
waiting fr th epilogue...
love
ambika

Thanks Biks for your lovely comment!😊 I will post the epilogue soon..!!😳
wat is use of lecture dear when you ended it πŸ˜† anyways leave it and come with new one soon.
Every ending is for a new beginning
Edited by --unknown-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --unknown--

wat is use of lecture dear when you ended it πŸ˜† anyways leave it and come with new one soon.
Every ending is for a new beginning

Di, this is all because of you that I could actually come with this part. Your lecture helped me a lot. I am doing this as my school starts off next to next week on the 27th and I want less burden of updating.😳

I am surely going to post an epilogue for all my true readers like you!πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for your support!😊
Originally posted by MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR

AweSome UpDate..πŸ€—

Thank you so much!πŸ€—
WAOOO..THIS AMAZING YAAR.
IT WAS SOO BEAUTIFULL.
I REALLY LUVED THE SCENE OF SAJAN AND KARAN.
AND SAMRAT BURST OUT THE NEWS IRRITATEDLY.
IT WAS SOO SWEET.
I REALLLY LUVED IT.
AND YAYYYEEE...KARAN IS HAPPY WITH THAT.I M SOOO HAPPY
PLZZZ CONT SOON.

LUV U
SARAH