Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u writeee awesommmee yaarr..
bt its ultimately ur decision..i undrstnd ur problem
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Donno what to say, Nivriti. But seriously, write because you love to write. Do not care for people who do not  hit the like tab or comment, because there are a lot of silent readers. Call it a long sermon, but end the SS on a proper note, girl. You write well and if you enjoy writing, continue writing. In the end, the decision is yours, but do give it a thought, hon. Also consider, people may have different reasons for not commenting on a particular update.

And the sermon ends...😛

Thanks for your support.. But then if I may end it, I will end it in a proper not for sure!😊 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samratrocks

u writeee awesommmee yaarr..

bt its ultimately ur decision..i undrstnd ur problem

Thanks for understanding Hina!😊
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivi, do what u feels right. Cont the ff, if ur enjoying writing it. And please don't bother about how much comments u get. Do write for ur own satisfaction. And the decision is up to u. I'll respect ur decision. Thanks for pm
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Saraa!! You are so silly! You just have to guess, nothing else!😆 You will get to know when I update!😉

Nai yaar...I really want Karan "Really" Means HAPPY...
Sajan are meant to be happy in thr life,
Anywayz..Plzzz yaar,jaldi se next part update karo...
I m waitingg...

preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur a wonderful writer..but the decision is ur
karantakiar thumbnail
awww ninviii...
plzzz dunt say like thattt...
 u have a good talent.
plz plz dunt stop writing
luv u
vritika
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi i agree with swati's each n every word ...the decission is fully yours but plss what ever u write ...write for ur self satisfaction ...dont think for others...may b they r busy but those who r ur regular readers will def read n comment also ...😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nivi :) Well I didn't know about this SS but I promise I'll surely read it but sadly can't do it now as my finals are coming up! After finals, pakka I'll read it and comment! I just wanna advise you to write for your own satisfaction and entertainment! :)) Don't worry about comments! See me, I also get less comments for my FFs but still I write it for those of my dear ones who read those regularly and comment and also for my own satisfaction! And yeah, some may have exams for which they cant read and dont forget there are lots of silent readers! So just relax and please smile cause that suits better on your cutie pie face! Love ya! <3

Oh yeah, I have PMed ya about my FF called Priceless Memories after you told that you read FFs based on their storyline! I write that on my favourite oldies but get very less comments, still I write cause I love to write on them! SO DO KEEP WRITING!

Rest is upon ya! Do what you wanna do! :)) take care sweetie!!

P.S.- Please do read that FF..you can imagine SaJan in place of the original one! Anyways, no pressure though!Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
--unknown-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet i can expect it happens when we dont get proper response we feel that we are writing boring story but yaar dont forget getting that idea to write a story is what matters atleast we should feel happy that our thoughts are read by many and we should feel proud we created a story dont take such things to heart leave it if they read its their luck if they dont there badluck just be happy that this story belongs to you 👏. Always be positive. I am saying it to my friend not this SS Writer hope you understood what i mean
jyada lecture ho gaya😃
 ok bye
take care
Loads of Love
Nivriti
🤗
most important thing do continue for your friends your regular readers because they will be hurt the most with such words
for outsiders we cant hurt our friends
Edited by mjhtmayursajan - 12 years ago