Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Loved this update.Gunjan is going have jr. chashmish.Cont. soon.

Originally posted by: Karansajan

nice

Originally posted by: preety88

Mindblowing update...cont soon

Originally posted by: SM_317

awesomeee update..loved it..cont soon n thanks 4 d pm..πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Guys! THANKS for your lovely comments!😊 Yes! Gunjan is again Pregnant!πŸ˜‰ Now just pray to God it is a "GIRL!"🀣 OKay, Bad joke! It is under my hands only!😳 Anyways... I am glad you all liked it!😊 Will try and Update ASAP! Having "Time Management" problems right now! Thanks again Guys.. 😳 Will PM you for sure!

P,S: @Monaya_MS and Karansajan: You are currently not on my PM list or Buddy List! If you want further updates, then please tell me and add me in your Buddy List!😳 And I am glad 2 new readers have come... Thanks Again!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: karantakiar

Wao dear amazing part.
ur updts alwayz amaze me .
too gud.
gr8 updt dear.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

Hey Vritika!!😊 I am really glad my UPDATES "AMAZE" you! You are the first one who actually said that! I am left in tears!😭 (Khushi ke aasu😳) Will try and Update ASAP! Having "Time Management" problems right now! Thanks again Vrits.. (Hope you don't mind me calling that!😳) Will PM you for sure!
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Gunjan is pregnent again! Yay! I liked the whole family scene. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updtt
luved itt..
grr88 joob
thnks fr da pm!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

awesome updt nivi...luvd it alot.sam is so cute...😳😳😳😳😳😳...and gunjii is asusual "the miss sweet" srry "mrs sweet"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just amazing as always...plz plz jaldi updt karna...and do pm me😑...πŸ˜†..

u deserve this-
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
luv u
biksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ˜Š

Aww Biks!Embarrassed Thanks for your lovely comment!!! And Thanks for editing the previous one! That one hurt me whenever I read it!😭 Yup! Gunjan was "Mrs. Sweet" like always not "Ms. Sweet!"... Agar Samrat ko pata chal gaya he will be very angry!Angry He will not spare you and you would be dead!🀒 How can you say "MS?"🀣 And Sam is really CUTEEmbarrassed in any case... And will surely PM you!πŸ˜‰ But let me update first!πŸ˜† And thanks for the lovely and biggg ApplaudClap! πŸ€— A big Hug for that!❀️ Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

P.S: Please don't be angryAngry with me the next time! I seriously did not PM anybody that time!Embarrassed You know I would have cried😭 if you would not haven't forgiven me!πŸ₯Ί I was so hurtπŸ’” Thanks for forgiving me!πŸ€— I feel like dancing now! Sorry I am being Silly right!πŸ€ͺ But that is nothing new!🀣

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Gunjan is pregnent again! Yay! I liked the whole family scene. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Aww Gnaneswari!😳 Thanks for your lovely comment!!!  Yup! Gunjan is pregnant again! I really want that Samrat's wish comes true of having a "Choti Chashmish😎" Pray to God for that Samrat...🀣 And will surely PM you!πŸ˜‰ But let me update first!πŸ˜† And thanks for the lovely comment on the FAMILY SCENE! I am glad you liked it! πŸ€— A big Hug for that!❀️ Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: samratrocks

awesome updtt

luved itt..
grr88 joob
thnks fr da pm!

Aww Hina!😳 Thanks for your lovely comment dear!!! And you are welcome for the PM sweety! How are you doing these days? And I will surely PM you!πŸ˜‰ But let me update first!πŸ˜† And thanks for the comment! πŸ€— A big Hug for that!❀️ Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing Update Nivriti!

Lovedd reading it. Yay.. gunjan is preg again! Woohoo!
Waiting for the next update!
Always love sajan as parents!
Loved the dialogues!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Lovely!!!!

❀️Glad you liked it!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Amazing Update Nivriti!

Lovedd reading it. Yay.. gunjan is preg again! Woohoo!
Waiting for the next update!
Always love sajan as parents!
Loved the dialogues!

❀️Thanks Manjari!
Yes, Gunjan is pregnant! "AGAIN!"πŸ˜†
Thanks for liking the dialogues! In a way your SS's inspire me!😊