..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arzzo

hmmm take ur tym we completely understand just pm us whenever u post 
Thanks for your support! Will try and post the next part ASAP! Currently planning to update *My Lost Love!* That will be up by tomorrow!😊
Hey Guys😛,
⭐️Thanks a lot for your praises and valuable comments! They insipire me a lot to write more and more... 😉
⭐️And 'Sorry' for posting late! But you all know the mere reason, my illness!

⭐️Thank you so much for your "Get Well Soon" wishes!
They helped me a lot to conquer over my disease and actually Get Well Soon!😊 You guys mean a lot to me!

⭐️And there is one more thing I would like to add!
I have now been promoted to Class IXth and we follow the new system of CCE~ Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation~ and I have a very busy and hectic schedule! So I am telling you in advance that I won't be regular in my updates! 😭

⭐️I will try and update soon! But let's see how much this system allows me to do so! And I apologize in advance for the late updates!😕

And now, no more of my 'Bakwaas' and here goes the next update of this SaJan SS 😳

~Life Is Strange~

Part VII

Sam's POV Continues...

I held my prince in my hands. Dhruv left the room! I went towards Gunjan! "Congratulations Mrs. Shergill!" I said."Same to you Mr. Shergill" Gunjan replied! I side hugged her! Now it looked like a complete and happy family! "I love you!" Gunjan said... "I love you too Chashmish! Thanks for this precious gift!" I replied. She blushed and I hugged her with the little prince in my hands! I looked at her and smiled. We both kissed our prince and then to my surprise she kissed me! Wow what a wonderful start to the life of parenthood!

We both were busy staring each other when we were interrupted by an *Ahem-Ahem*. It was Dhruv! Gunjan was staring at him with *if-looks-could-kill* look! She looked so cute! Dhruv chuckled and seeing their eye-to-eye conversation even I started to laugh! Mom entered and was surprised with the current scenario. It was like; Dhruv chuckling, Gunjan staring and me along with my little prince laughing!

POV Ends..

I: Stop it both of you! And Sam, you are a dad now; grow up! He did the same when his massi had delivered her baby, even though he was a kid then and was not a father but still! I didn't say anything at that point, now I am saying! I wonder if he will be able to take care of Gunjan and the baby!

S: Mom! (embarrassed!)

G: (chuckled) that is so true! Samrat you need to be more responsible! Grow up please!

I: See Sam! You need to grow up! Now even Gunjan agrees with me!

Samrat gave a nasty look to Gunjan and return she chuckled!

G: So, what name do you want to give him?

D: I know! What about Ryan?
S: No, Aditya!

I: No, Ansh!

D: Ryan!
S: Aditya!

I: Ansh!

G: Chup! (Screamed!) This is a hospital! And Mom, you too?

I: Sorry beta!

S & D: Sorry!

S: So, You give any suggestions!
G: Hmm' what about Karan?

S: Hmmm..

D: Awesome!

I: Lovely!

S: Nice name Chashmish! (winks at her)

D: *Ahem Ahem* we are still here Sam!

S: Whatever! (Rolls his eyes!)

I: So decided, his name is Karan!

After a few days, Karan and Gunjan are discharged from the hospital' Samrat takes full care of Gunjan and Karan. Karan gets the looks of Samrat but the eyes are just like Samrat's Chashmish! After 2 years Karan starts walking and talking. His first words were "Chashmish!" even though they were little in gibberish but all understood! Karan was a complete spoilt Mommy's boy! Gunjan would spoil him to the core which irritated Sam!

After 5 years..

Gunjan was running behind a 7 year-old Karan. They were play catch-catch. It was Gunjan's den! Meanwhile Samrat entered the gate as he was back from his office and saw is son & wife running.

Samrat clears his throat'

S: *Ahem Ahem!*

Karan looks at Samrat and jumps into his arms!

K: Hi Deda! (Daddy kept by Karan!)

S: Hey Karu' how are you my shona? Look what deda got for you!

K: Chocolate! Yeah! Treat time! Look Mum! Deda got me a chocolate (waving it in front of Gunjan)

G: Okay! Go and keep it in the fridge, and get some water for your dad!

Karan goes to the kitchen. Gunjan and Samrat go inside their room.

G: So! How was your day today?

S: Great!
While taking off his coat.

G: Hmm' Well, your champ got another trophy in basketball! He was elated!

S: Really! Great'

G: And mom called she said she will come again this year from London with Suhaani and Adhiraj!

S: That's awesome news! Anything from Dhruv? When is he coming back from Jalandhar?

G: Yeah, he called. He said he will come back the day-after and Bhai and Bhabhi are also coming!

S: Great! It's family time now!

G: Hmm..

Gunjan smiles turns towards the door when Samrat grabs her hand and pulls her towards him. Gunjan blushes

G: What are you doing Sam? Karan aajayega!

S: Aane do!

Pulling her more closer'

G: Chodo na!

Puts his chin on her shoulder.

S: Ummhhmmm (Nuzzling his nose on her neck nodding in no)

Gunjan was getting affected with their closeness. Samrat sees this from the mirror and smiles. Even after 9 years of marriage, Gunjan always got affected by his romance. He put her hair at one side and started to kiss her on her shoulder. Gunjan closed her eyes.

S: Chashmish!

G: Hmm'

S: Mujhe ek choti Chashmish chahiye!

Gunjan blushed hearing this.

S: Kya hua? Dogi na mujhe?

G: Umm'

But then, the usual happened, they were interrupted by a *Knock-Knock!* Gunjan rushed to open the door. Samrat went to the cupboard and took out his night dress!

G: Are, Karan! Aaja mera baccha! Kya hua?

S: (Murmurs to himself!) Aagaya mummy ka chamcha' isko bhi abhi aana zaroori tha? Itna acha bhala romance chal raha tha, kabab-mein-haddi kahinka!

Samrat moves towards the bathroom.

G: Are kaha jaa rahe ho?

S: Marne! (Gunjan glares at him!) are baba, change karne jaa raha hoo, aur please dinner laga do, bahut bhook lag rahi hai! Pet mein chuhe daud rahe hai!

K: Mom! Mujhe bhi bahut bhook lag rahi hai!

G: okay mera bacha! Abhi khana lagati hoon!

K: Mom, chalo hum saath mein lagate hai!

In the Kitchen

SAM'S POV

After Karan and Gunjan went down to lay the food I went to change into my night clothes in the washroom. I was really happy, it looked like yesterday only me and Chashmish met and now we have a happy family! Pushing these thoughts aside I went to downstairs and was leaning at the kitchen door and I saw, Karan was sitting on the kitchen slab and eating an apple. He was telling Gunjan about a fight which took place in school and how bravely he stopped the fight. Then they both start telling jokes to each other and laugh loudly. I saw the two most important people of his life having fun with each other. Life is so strange, well; I still could not forgive myself for doubting on Chashmish and Dhruv that day. But Chashmish said all was fine and she had forgiven me and I should stop thinking about it but what shall I do? Well, I am happy that after 5 years, Sheena has not come back *touch-wood*! Well, they say; "God does everything for good" and what he has done now is the best! I love my life, my wife and son! Thank you so much God for giving the best happiness in this whole world. The happiness of being the best husband, best companion, the best father, the best friend! Thanks Dude! You are the best!

⭐️Precap: Family time!

~~Guys, I tried my best to make it long and good. Hope I mark up to your expectations..

Please comment! They are very important to me!

~Comments are anticipated, 'good' or 'bad'😊. Silent readers please hit the like tab! :)x~

Love😳,

Nivriti!

P.S: This Is Karan's picture, hope you guys like it!

And this is Dhruv Tripathi

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

res😆
Biki Madame! UnRes 'SOON'!😉 
Fast! Puh-lease!
heyyyy nivritii

awwwsum ff
jus raed ol its parts now..
cont soooooooon
n do pm me wenevr u update
loved wen sam calls karan as gnjn's chamcha..lolzzz
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
Nice 1
we also want a lil chashmish so that she can be sams chamchi
cont soon
kritika
Marvelous update...loved the whole update...cont soon
awesomeeee n cuteee part..loved it
Awsm nd blossom part dear.
amazing part.
totally superb.
plz plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......!!!!!!!
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb update nivs........
seriously it was soooooooooooooooooo awesummmmmmmmmmmm.......
i really love ur presentation style.........
hope ur keeping well now.........
i waited sooooooooooooooooooo much for this SS........
& m sooooooooooooooo happy that CHADDY AUNTY did not return.........
it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute specially the hospital & room scene........😉
awwww......samrat wants a CHOTTI CHASHMISH........so cuttttttteeeee......
plzzzzzz uski wish poori kar de.......😆
1dum JHAKAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS update tha.........
w8ing 4 family moments.........

CONT SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME..........

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update........do cont soon.......🤗
awesome update😊Edited by kins103 - 12 years ago