we ll tok on scraps...
luv u
biks😉
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,
Thanks a lot for showering you lovely comments!🤗
And thanks for your support!
I am sorry I could not write the 4th part!😔
It is my turn and co-incidently I fell sick! I guess I have chicken-pox and I have to have atleast 3 weeks bed rest!
Straining on my eyes is not allowed as I already have power in my eyes and I don't wear specs..
I am really sorry to 'disappoint you guys!'😭
The next part will not be soon! I am really sorry!
This one is unavoidable!
I guess you guys will have to wait.. It will take a long time as it is only the third day of my illness! I am extremely sorry and my humble apologies to everyone!!!!😭
I will try updating As Soon As I get OKAY!
SORRY ONCE AGAIN!
Love you all!
Nivriti😔
 ~Writer of Life Is Strange- SaJan SS!
Edited by SajanRox - 13 years ago
get well soon....
take complete rest....
ff can be written later on......health comes first......
take care......😊
👏👏👏gfirstly get wel soon aur hum aga kii post kah liya aram sai wait kar sakta hai u dont need to say sorry ab tum itni acha post dahti hu tu hummarah bhi tu koi farz banta hai yaar aur waisa bhi ek tareka sai isma hummarah he fida hai tum bed pah rest karta wai bore hu gii tu aga kya post karna hai woa souch nah aur ek mast sii lamba sah part update karna just joking😉  😆health first take rest and now for u previous post
                  as usuall it was awesome mind bobbling druv was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and love gunjun change of mood she looks so sweet while crying for strawberries sweeto 🤗and samrat is so a panic boy🤣 mai tu yeh souch rahi tii agar yeh sach mah mjht mai sajan koa parents banta wai dekha tah  tu sam kya karta just imagine😍 by god and keep on giving us such sweet cute sajan scenes👍🏼 and get well soon again😊 and yah at last standing ovation for ur all previous parts 👏
Amazing ff. Loved the concept. Wow!! Sajan r parents now! I'm dieing to read what happens next. Ur writing skills r superb. Please ADD ME TO UR PM LIST. Do pm me whenever u update. And GET WELL SOON.
Thank you guys for your support!
Sorry, Long update won't be possible nowadays, 9th std and the CCE drama in school!!
Will be back on Monday and let's see when will I post the other parts!!
Love you all,
Thanks for your wishes!
Nivriti!
[quote=SajanRox]Thank you guys for your support!
Sorry, Long update won't be possible nowadays, 9th std and the CCE drama in school!!
Will be back on Monday and let's see when will I post the other parts!!
Love you all,
Thanks for your wishes!
Nivriti![/quote]
i understand CCE is really hectic..............i ve gone thru that.................

hmmm take ur tym we completely understand just pm us whenever u post