Miley Jab Hum Tum

..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
😊Hey Guys! I'm back!😊

After recieving such over-whelming comments on my first ever try on writing a story!

I thought of writing another one.. It will be either a OS of two parts or if I am appreciatedπŸ˜‰ I will make it a SS.. This one is completely my own thinking. Any resemblence to any kind of story is purely co-incedential. πŸ˜† Read at our own risk! 😳 It's bad I am quite sure.. Please be true with your comments. If you don't like it and you write it in the comment I will try and make it better.. It is for my and your (as readers) betterment!😊 Sorry for troubling you!😳 Sorry if it doesn't make it up with your expectations..

So here it follows! Enjoy...πŸ˜ƒ

Banner and Text Courtesy: Sanaya [Sanaya-luv-arti]πŸ€—

As the sun's rays entered the room, we could see a beautiful lady sleeping and her loving husband staring at her' 😊

B: She looks so innocent while sleeping' Can't believe that actually I, Samrat woke up earlier than my beautiful wife! Life changes so much after marriage'

Yes, indeed that is Samrat Shergill. The Excel College's ex-student, currently a successful businessman working in his father's company, The Shergill Industry! He is married to his lady love and the most beautiful girl in Excel's history Gunjan Bhushan... Ooops! Gunjan Shergill! She is working with Samrat as his left-hand in his business. It's a Sunday morning!

S: (whispers into her ears) Good Morning Chashmish!

G: (turns to the other side) Good Night!

S: Come on Sweetypie! It's a miracle I woke up early and you are still sleeping!

G: Hmm'

Gunjan in sleep clutches Samrat's hand and rests her head on his bare chest' She falls asleep again! Samrat then starts caressing her hair and kisses them' He can feel her smile in sleep.

G: Let me sleep Sam! (Irritatingly!) And you also sleep..πŸ₯±

S: Ok! I need an excuse to fall asleep again!!πŸ˜‰

G: What time is it?πŸ₯±

S: 1 'o' clock! Why?

Gunjan gets up with a jerk!

G: What???? It is 1?😲

S: Yes Baby! Well its okay if you want to sleep some more you can as it is a Sunday!

G: Shut Up Sam! And why did you just keep on blabbering? You should have woken me up!

S: Hello madam! I woke you up! "Let me Sleep Sam! And you also sleep!" (Mimicking Gunjan) Remember?

G: Sorry Baby! I don't know but I feel like sleeping more!πŸ₯±

S: (caringly) are you fine baby? You sleep I will take care of the food.. Do you want any medicine? Shall I take you to the doctor? (Showers all in one go!)

G: (surprisedπŸ˜†) Awie. I'm fine Sweetheart! Just a little tired! {changing the topic} So what do you want to eat for breakfast? I mean lunch! [matter-of-factly]

S: Don't try and change the topic darling' I know you are not feeling well!

G: Sam! Leave it! Anyways! I feel like going out for lunch with my sweet hubby! Can we go please please please?

S: Sure why not baby! Where do you want to go?

G: Anywhere.. (hugged him) Just want to spend time with you!!

S: {Checking her forehead} Uh! Chashmish! I think either you are sick or I am dreaming' My wife wants go out with me on a romantic lunch!

G:{gets angry and leaves him} What do you mean Samrat? I am unromantic! Fine then! I don't want to go with you  anywhere and anytime! I will never go out with you! Hu-h [turns her head the other side]

S: {holding his ears} Aww baby! I am sorry!

G: {smiles} OK fine!

S: {get's up and moves towards his cupboard} Tell me what shall I wear?

G: (No reply)

S: Chashmish! (turns to find her not there and puking in the bathroom) Chashmish (runs towards the bathroom) Are you fine baby? (Strongly) We are going to the doctor right now! {Gunjan tries to speak} I what no arguments' (Softly) Baby it is for your health! Please try and understand!

G: (thinks there is no chance of arguing) Ok! Fine! I'll take a shower and then come!

S: Good! I'll lay the breakfast' (Gunjan again tries to speak) and that is final!

Samrat goes out and closes the door behind him, he takes out a Pink sari for Gunjan and keeps it on the bed' Finally he goes down to lay the breakfast.

(After a While)

Gunjan and Samrat eat their breakfast.. Gunjan tries her best to avoid going to the doctor but Samrat is firm with his decision. Soon she realizes he won't listen to her and they sit in the car and reach the hospital.

(At the Hospital)

Sam's POV:

I was busy waiting for Gunjan outside the room where the doctor was checking her. I was praying to God that nothing serious comes out. *Fingers-Crossed*!

Suddenly I saw something' In fact someone! And it was'

Precap: *Uh Mr. Shergill can I speak to you for a minute?

What? Really? This can't be true!

*This can't be her! No ways! Not now!

*Where did you vanish?

None of your business be happy with yourself!

*I love you Samrat!😭
               But I hate you! You betrayed me!😑
               What's my mistake in it? Even you are a share holder in it!

Hope you all like my new concept!😳 
Please inform me if you want to be PMed! I'll be glad to do so but then you will have to add me in your Buddy List!

P.S:: Vritika, I modified your idea!😊

Love from Nivriti =)
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow yrrrr it was too goooddddddπŸ‘

waiting eagerly for the nxt part

doo cntinue soon

n thnks for the pm....
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

wow yrrrr it was too goooddddddπŸ‘

waiting eagerly for the nxt part

doo cntinue soon

n thnks for the pm....

Thanks for liking it! I will surely update the next part soon.. 😊
Please suggest whether I should make it a OS of 2 parts or an SS!
I will write according to that only!πŸ˜›
If an OS I will have to sum it up in the next part and if an SS I can write more!
Please tell me fast!
And you are welcome for the PM...

agreatperhaps thumbnail
PM list!😊 
(My first ever!πŸ˜†)

- mohit_rockstar()
- RadhikaBhushan (Radhika)
- -MoNayalicious- (Palak)
- Karantakiar (Vritika)
- ambikamuskaan (Ambika)
- ekta_monaya (Ekta)
- Anjali_12 (Anjali)
- samratrocks (Hina)
- Joseph_A (Joseph)
- saduf ()
- rupal.sri24()
Kritianya (Kritika)
- MohitSanayaDrug (Sanz)
- SM_317 (Shreya)

Hey Guys.. It's a request please tell me your real names.. (the ones which have an empty bracket!)😊
!!Happy Reading!!πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by SajanRox - 13 years ago
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SajanRox

Thanks for liking it! I will surely update the next part soon.. 😊
Please suggest whether I should make it a OS of 2 parts or an SS!
I will write according to that only!πŸ˜›
If an OS I will have to sum it up in the next part and if an SS I can write more!
Please tell me fast!
And you are welcome for the PM...

for that thing i may need to know the story line because i cant tell weather u cn write it as an ss or os bt if u have some more story after tht then u may write it as n ss πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AAWWW..that was rily cute..lovd the starting...wonder wats in the precap...i rily lovd ur concept..dear..if its f9 with u then cld u write it as a ss..it wld b gr8..
plz send me pm...and cont soon..
M WAITIN😊
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Character Sketch...πŸ˜›

(Some characters will come later! First I am concentrating only on SaJan.. Slowly all will come.. I am planning to get MayUr and AdhAani soon.. Sam's mom will play a positive role as I am tired {sorry!😳} of seeing her in a negative role.. No offense to other writers!)

Gunjan &Samrat Shergill: Our sweet SaJan!😳

Supporting Characters.. (will come soon!)

Suhani Chapekar: Samrat's twin sister😊

Adhiraj Chapekar: Suhani's husband

Sneha & Abhilasha Chapekar: Adhaani's daughter

Indraani Shergill: Samrat's mom!

Mayank & Nupur Sharma: Gunjan's brother and sister-in-law

Dhruv Tripati: Tenants at Gunjan's old home (b4 marriage in Jalandhar...) and his childhood friend!😊

Secondary Characters...

Rajat Sharma: Gunjan and Mayank's elder brother (elder to Gunjan by 15 years and to Mayank by 10 years)
Mughda Chapekar Sharma:  Adhiraj's elder sister (15 years) and Gunjan and Mayank's Bhabhi

Sheena Malhotra: Samrat's ex-girlfriend (same as MJHT)

(Hope you all like the CS.. All characters play a secondary role and the limelight will be on only SaJan..)

Index!😊

Part I - Page 1

Part II- Page 3

Part III- Page 6

Part IV- Page 8

Part V- [a] Page 11 [b] Page 12

Part VI- Page 14

Part VII- Page 18

Important Note on Page 20..

Part VIII- Page 21, 22

Part IX- Page 26

Promo 1- Page 31

Part X[Last]- Page 40

Epilogue- Page 43

Surprise on Page 47πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
without asking add me in ur pm list . N only one word excelent bt u stopd at vry bad point i cant wait 4 nxt ab ye kon sajan ki lyf me aa gaya yar.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

without asking add me in ur pm list . N only one word excelent bt u stopd at vry bad point i cant wait 4 nxt ab ye kon sajan ki lyf me aa gaya yar.

Hey Radhi (hope I can call you that!),

I am glad you liked it!😊

I am in the process of writing the next part! It will be soon..

Maybe tomorrow or today itself! πŸ˜† Let me see!πŸ˜•

I'm sorry to stop it there but the place where it stopped created the suspense!

Sorry! But don't worry!

I have my vacations now so it will be fast updates for the following days..

And please tell me whether I should make it an OS or an SS!πŸ˜•

I am thinking of making it an SS but I will need a little help from you all! I am totally blanked outπŸ˜• as I am a new writer and most of you have already written what I thought of! Would it be fine if I take some scenes and/ or ideas from your works? If yes then it will be vey nice if no then it is alright I'll try writing myself! 

And I have added you to my PM list!

-Nivriti!

HealMeForever thumbnail

cute one manjari..😳

luvd it