far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The show has become so interesting.. but i have missed some parts.. have they shown what is the issue between sid and abhay.. i mean .. where both of them human.. and fell for Maithili? How did they die.. i know maithili was burnt but these two ? how did they get converted to Vampires.. mr and ms raichands are parents to both or what ?.. someobody pleaseeeee explain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhay and sid were human bro's and loved the same gal , lookalike of pia. Now, vampire bro's r fightin .No, raischand's r their adopted parents,rest not disclosed yet.
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I missed a lot too......does misha knoe that shaurya is gay???
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: far78

The show has become so interesting.. but i have missed some parts.. have they shown what is the issue between sid and abhay.. i mean .. where both of them human.. and fell for Maithili? How did they die.. i know maithili was burnt but these two ? how did they get converted to Vampires.. mr and ms raichands are parents to both or what ?.. someobody pleaseeeee explain

No they didn't show something like that till now. 😛 😛 😛

It will be shown soon. 😊 😊 😊

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Abhay and sid were human bro's and loved the same gal , lookalike of pia. Now, vampire bro's r fightin .No, raischand's r their adopted parents,rest not disclosed yet.

Thanks dear.. but then did Raichands convert both or them? and how did they become vampire.. basically when maithily got burnt then what happnd.. i saw the episode where we are shown that maithily is locked in the house and burnt