Posted: 12 years ago
thank you!!!
so what have you been up to?
anything new?
Dedication to Sallu.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main toh raste se jaa raha tha
main toh daaru pee raha tha
ohh raste se jaa raha tha, daaru pee raha tha.
gaadi chala raha thaa...
tujhe gaadi lagi toh main kya karu
tujhe gaadi lagi toh main kya karu

Edited by evanescence - 12 years ago
LMFAOOO shak... πŸ˜†
you going to come up to a die hard sallu fan and sing this song? 😡🀣 *head desk*
but i dont mind you making fun of my sallu πŸ˜†

Tujhe mirchi lagi tho main kya karu 🀣🀣🀣🀣
lekin mujhe kahan mirchi lagee?  πŸ˜† i just told you i could care less.. it wont make my likeness for him any less πŸ˜†

btw why are soo many people watching that champu show?
maybe i am blind or something .. they look like a carbon copy of munna munni πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
anyway people i am off now...wherever you all are lmfao
yess i cant believe i am going to sleep so early, but man my sleep schedule is back to normal people sleep schedule πŸ˜†
sleep early and wake up early... can i say i miss myself staying up all night /pulling all nighters ...and sleeping during the day?? πŸ˜†

chalo anyways take care you all

Ps: hello to all the others, who i missed out.. will try to come on tomorrow hoping my cousins dont come over so will have time :D

good night or good morning for most of you all :D

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -AG4U-

[

I told you yaar, t its not mandatory but yes,, we should Avoid listening to songs and watching movies.. because we should devote our time in worshipping.😳 and tv distracts you alootπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh yes,  if you want to see how muslim pay attention while they're fasting then spend a day at your frnds place. you gonna enjoy alot because you'll feel different and good. Believe me, Iftar tastes delicious. πŸ˜†some people from who belongs to other religion too keep fast as they feel good.

yea i know..πŸ˜† lol they used to wake up early around 3-4am much before the fast starts to snack! they even showed how to do namaz, its really nice and devoting. Its very admirable! Haan haleem and biriyani and all sorts of yummy stuff hain na?πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, we do wake up before sunrise and have our snack, we do have anything till azaan starts.. Its been called "Sehar"

Haleem, biryani, manakish, chat, samosa, jalebi.. custard.. etc etc..πŸ˜† but everybody usually open their fast with Khajoor, (date) its sunnat. πŸ˜ƒ

hey gagam, where have you been? sleeping so early?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh yea, do come weneveryou get time...πŸ˜‰gnnnπŸ€—
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Hey Everyone!! dropped in to say hi to everyone!!
How are you all?

I am free over the weekend so will try to come online when you all are here :D

Bahut acche Gagan!πŸ˜† we missed you sooo much!!πŸ˜ƒ let us know when u'll be on..
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

lekin mujhe kahan mirchi lagee?  πŸ˜† i just told you i could care less.. it wont make my likeness for him any less πŸ˜†

btw why are soo many people watching that champu show?
maybe i am blind or something .. they look like a carbon copy of munna munni πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ˜†
 which champu show? Navya?πŸ˜† maine nahi dekhna woh show.. i find it bakwaas.. ek hi toh dhang ka show i used to like YRKKH, ab toh woh bhi bandh karna padega.. 😲 apparently akshara's lost her baby and it was supposed to be an emotional scene instead everyone seemed to be laughing in the scene, Gayatri, BM, Munna, Munni.. etc Tauba the editing was so bakwaas, it made me think that I've wasted so much of my time on this🀒

πŸ˜†