Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 14*~ - Page 90

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh i thought during ramadhan, there's no watching tv.. everyone justs fasts the whole day? or its not rigid as im thinking then..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -AG4U-

Oh i thought during ramadhan, there's no watching tv.. everyone justs fasts the whole day? or its not rigid as im thinking then..?

Its not mandatory,  but one needs to be strict while watching tv. You can watch shows which has no vulgarity, but then its not mandatory lol. Only you need tobe careful while fasting..  for eg.. avoid eating, smoking, drinking or any kind of activity which is prohibited in islam.
notavailable thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

Its not mandatory,  but one needs to be strict while watching tv. You can watch shows which has no vulgarity, but then its not mandatory lol. Only you need tobe careful while fasting..  for eg.. avoid eating, smoking, drinking or any kind of activity which is prohibited in islam.

acha! i didnt know that.. some of my friends had told me that during ramzan they shouldnt listen to radio, watch tv, use computer, etc... just concentrate on the fast the whole day and do the namaaz regularly whenever the azaan is played till its time for iftari? Its amazing to see how much self-control everyone has to refrain from bad qualities.😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -AG4U-

acha! i didnt know that.. some of my friends had told me that during ramzan they shouldnt listen to radio, watch tv, use computer, etc... just concentrate on the fast the whole day and do the namaaz regularly whenever the azaan is played till its time for iftari? Its amazing to see how much self-control everyone has to refrain from bad qualities.😊

I told you yaar, t its not mandatory but yes,, we should Avoid listening to songs and watching movies.. because we should devote our time in worshipping.😳 and tv distracts you alootπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh yes,  if you want to see how muslim pay attention while they're fasting then spend a day at your frnds place. you gonna enjoy alot because you'll feel different and good. Believe me, Iftar tastes delicious. EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†some people from who belongs to other religion too keep fast as they feel good.
notavailable thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

I told you yaar, t its not mandatory but yes,, we should Avoid listening to songs and watching movies.. because we should devote our time in worshipping.😳 and tv distracts you alootπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh yes,  if you want to see how muslim pay attention while they're fasting then spend a day at your frnds place. you gonna enjoy alot because you'll feel different and good. Believe me, Iftar tastes delicious. πŸ˜†some people from who belongs to other religion too keep fast as they feel good.

yea i know..πŸ˜† lol they used to wake up early around 3-4am much before the fast starts to snack! they even showed how to do namaz, its really nice and devoting. Its very admirable! Haan haleem and biriyani and all sorts of yummy stuff hain na?πŸ˜†

notavailable thumbnail
acha chalo im off to bed now.. shabba khair.. :-)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Everyone!! dropped in to say hi to everyone!!
How are you all?

I am free over the weekend so will try to come online when you all are here :D
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Hey Suvi!!
How are you??????
Gagan-06 thumbnail
ohh i am busy busy..
just got done with my exams this past week and also i got a new job so have been EXTREMELY busy... barely find time for myself..
thankfully the weekend is here lol
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh...congrats for the new job