Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -AG4U-

@Gagan: you watching Khuda aur mohabbat?

yes!!! lord another depressing show that i have been watching..
the story telling is beautiful...

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
gagan. u should watch dolly ki ayegi baraat.. its awesome
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

no no raj.. lol
I liked it, but gosh it was just heartbreaking. A very meaningful show. Of course the history aspect of it was one sided, but content wise it was very well written. This was the reality that people have forgotten on both sides and the love story side as i said was really heartbreaking.

Yea.. it was a very well written show.. I agree very meaningful.. The history aspect was one sided, that's one thing I guess I was a bit disturbing but then again we've heard only one side so far... The LS of Hassan-Bano was just awesome. I didnt like the end though.. and the whole Rabia thing was a drag...😲

BTW , you need to watch Daam now!😆 Wait lemme find you a promo now.. Its got Sanam Baloch in it as well, but its a regular day to day story about friendships going cold and one person paying the price of true friendship all their life. Only 18 episodes😃
notavailable thumbnail
LOL I love how we're telling Gagan to watch more shows..  :-D But dont you wish our shows also had good storytelling like these shows.. Finite storytelling with limited episodes.. and not change the story for TRPs..

@KAM: was one of the few shows I first started watching😆 but then later I realised that there are definitely better ones out there.. but then its just 1 ep a week so easy to catch up on.. Upar se, its very hard to escape the hype of this show on I-F😆
Edited by -AG4U- - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Paki shows are better because they've a new subject to present everytime and not like indian shows wherein at the end all stories are the same lol, I dont lie to wtach serials which stresses me out.. i prefer watching comedies..😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail
ok you know i am not going to get into all this pak vs india.. because i dont watch any of these shows thinking they are a pak show or indian show.. i watch it for entertainment and a good storyline. Indian shows have their own charm and Pak shows have their own charm.

and Raj about KAM, all i can say is that I do like that show tad bit more than others. hmm I cant watch another show right now as I have exams too lol but I will definitely try to watch your recommended show after my exams and plus these shows its really easy to catch up as a lot of them are once a week lol
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail

ok you know i am not going to get into all this pak vs india.. because i dont watch any of these shows thinking they are a pak show or indian show.. i watch it for entertainment and a good storyline. Indian shows have their own charm and Pak shows have their own charm.

and Raj about KAM, all i can say is that I do like that show tad bit more than others. hmm I cant watch another show right now as I have exams too lol but I will definitely try to watch your recommended show after my exams and plus these shows its really easy to catch up as a lot of them are once a week lol

yup.. its so easy to catch up on these shows thats true!😆

I too, dont watch them based on which country they're from.. I believe Art is Art whichever language or country or community its from.. I like a certain aspects of each industry and I think both need to learn from each other.. Honestly, I personally would prefer weeklies like these on Star Plus, etc if we could have them
Gagan-06 thumbnail
hahah really??
you know to be honest i actually like daily ones.. because right now i am having to wait till thursday to watch khuda aur mohobbat and the wait is just terribly long LMAO
and yes I do appreciate art and talent ... one must always appreciate that :D as i said these shows really have a good content and piece of writing is beautiful.

ohhh which reminds me Gopi vau reached Switzerland 😆 lord jesus she is soo annoying, but for some reason i love this show too as much as i hate it 😆 but i am really hoping something good soon as they are dragging it way too much!
notavailable thumbnail

hahah really??
you know to be honest i actually like daily ones.. because right now i am having to wait till thursday to watch khuda aur mohobbat and the wait is just terribly long LMAO
and yes I do appreciate art and talent ... one must always appreciate that :D as i said these shows really have a good content and piece of writing is beautiful.

ohhh which reminds me Gopi vau reached Switzerland 😆 lord jesus she is soo annoying, but for some reason i love this show too as much as i hate it 😆 but i am really hoping something good soon as they are dragging it way too much!

LOL My logic for liking weeklies more.. is dat there's a different show to watch every day.. not the same old ghisa pita stuff.. except I need my daily dose of Akshara😳 gosh the day she starts looking bad or goes fat or sumfin i will quit😆 ok will not rant about her since you dislike her lol really? u cant wait.? hmm i toh sumhow switch off once the episode ends.. then after watching the recap the next week i remember ki kya hua😆 i guess my memory is going for a toss soon...

OK the only shows that's on air rite now, the Pak ones that I can't wait for is Mera Saaien.. (its my fave one) can't wait for every sunday to watch this one😆 baaki sab are aiyven.. the current ones im watching rite now is Paani jaisa pyar, mera naseeb, maqh, roag.. these are good so far. I find KAM to be ok-ish..  And the old ones you should catch up on wen ur bored and done with exams are Daam, Malaal, and most of the Umera Ahmed plays.. her plays are so hard-hitting lol

Content wise these shows are good and the writers are amazing.

Saathiya! Gosh she's getting on my nerves Gopi Vahu🤣 just yesterday i watch the laptop washing scene on Star Utsav🤣🤣 she hung the laptop on the rope to dry🤣 I almost died laughing.. as far the current episodes are concerned. I dont like them upar se, they are now 45 min! Bore kar diya hai..😆😆

BTW u watch that show Bhagowali? :S
notavailable thumbnail
hi... Im watching Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat🤣🤣 OMG Bushra is killing me🤣 Choi Sahab and Sehma Chaudry🤣