~*Koffee With TV # 14*~ - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Honestly ... as much as i saw of ThankYou ... apart from Akki none impressed me ... None meaning NONE

Poor akki.. he has been givng flops after flops.. but as said, arrogance is not good for anyone :|
well
akki shud stop doing sadu movies and do movies with good stories. Enough of Comedy

well
akki shud stop doing sadu movies and do movies with good stories. Enough of Comedy

KI toh was such a garbage movie.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kambhak Ishq. 🀣

Will chec K:D
gimme one reason for both to do that movie ... yukkk ... apart from that song Kyun i didnt like anything

gimme one reason for both to do that movie ... yukkk ... apart from that song Kyun i didnt like anything
There was simply NOTHING except of those yucky kisses. 🀒 i liked the songs though πŸ˜†
No story movie ... infact there have been so many such movies. You remember Chup Chupke ... tht Shahid-Kareena movie. I love watching that movie. Comedy hai but sense tho hai lekin yeh KI was Disaster

No story movie ... infact there have been so many such movies. You remember Chup Chupke ... tht Shahid-Kareena movie. I love watching that movie. Comedy hai but sense tho hai lekin yeh KI was Disaster

today's movies doont show anything except of sex or kissing scenes. YEEKS. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±isliye toh, I toh watch movies like wanted .. sharam unmein baaki hai πŸ˜†
actually ... cartoon dekhna better lagta hai kabhi kabhi

am watching saas bina sasuraal and KMH ... and waiting for Bade Achche Lagte hai. Saakshi n Ram are great actors ...so possibly show wud b good