Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
K-mommy sig is mine. The EPIC sig is by Neha 🤣🤣🤣
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gopi Vau is a daffod.. a big one at it ... I sit there and cringe every time she speaks a dialogue LMFAO 🤣🤣 like seriously i wont blame ahem for getting pissed off at her.. who wouldnt go mad being around someone like her who is sheer torture.
now mind you I adore Gia the actress.. she is soo cute.. i think is what 16? she is adorable, but man her character and the writers make me want to throw something at the TV 🤣🤣🤣 but then Kagdi saves the day .. she is one of the best characters. Raashi and her mother.. i better not say anything. OMG i know right.. i have been trying to find amusement, but sorry i wont bear YRKKH and that champu show though.. Saathiya is a lot better to bear!!

i watch about 2-3 shows that i do like at the moment, but rest is like on and off..
oh and shak forgot to tell you .. i got a new job so thats why i dont get to watch a lot of these shows anymore.

so spares me some boredom ROFL

though raj was teling me about that miscarriage track of munna munni .. i think i may need to see it.. i mean a track that could make Raj hate his fav show.. it means i need to watch for some comedy 😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Shak ... man now i wish Ekta would come with those types of show.. i use to watch almost all her shows back then... i need some of her shows for timepass .. not to mention some of her shows were one of my favorites 😆
Kaagdi is the BEST character !!!

I loved SAVITA AAYI of PR.. but her screws have recently gone DHEELA *credits to K-Mommy* .. pukes🤣

OH DAMN .. ahem dikra's face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pankhas want their consummation I SEE ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CONGRATS GALL 🥳. Where's my treat ?

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Ok shak I am off for now as i have work in the morning and its already two.. hopeless i am. but i will comment on your gallery tomorrow!!! some of those sigs are just epic..😆
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Shak ... man now i wish Ekta would come with those types of show.. i use to watch almost all her shows back then... i need some of her shows for timepass .. not to mention some of her shows were one of my favorites 😆

Kekta came in CID and comedy circus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW, Comedy circus is good. Has alot of SINGERS.. among 'em my PHABERET .. Sugandha Mishra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She does great comedy.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Shak I will give your treat tomorrow 😆

and Savita aai? does she still exist?😆 good lord i gave up on that show long back... sigh her character went down long time back and yes kagdi is the best!!!

ahem dikra is annoying, but as i said gopi vau takes the cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ohhh and its a BABY CAKE 🥱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gaggu, i forgot to say. The EPIC show is UTTARAN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOMEONE KILL ME.

PS: GN, Tc :)
Baby cake and the Swiss TRIP mein HUNGAMA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The ticket checking, GOPI bahu LOST .. *Bangs head*
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello.. i see the YRKKH discussion..
lol im not liking it.. lekin stop karna is hard but i think im getting there..

im only watching Saathiya, YRKKH and Kismat these days and Kismat toh will end in 2 weeks then kekta's new will replace it, sakshi tanwar and ram kapoor wala

Im watching Diya Jalay these days.. I love Savera Nadeem's acting in the show. Waise@ Sano, where can I find episode 5... koi torrent site hai kya??