~*Koffee With TV # 14*~ - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

lmaaooo when you have exams going on, you shouldnt be online period...so atleast i am making my presence be felt πŸ˜†
oh nooo i cant tick off guddi right now as i have begged her for some videos and she promised to give me till then no annoying guddi hahaha

about watching saathiya.. eh its a dumb show.. it was entertaining for a few days hahaha

and man raj you just had to wear a munna munni sig so i have to bear their faces the entire time i chat with you πŸ˜†

🀣 buttering GF.. tabbhi dedegi woh.. I keep pulling her leg by teasing her abt PRB and what she evn likes on them??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it's not only a dum show.. its a crap πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i have a saying for that, but i shall not say it till i get my videos πŸ˜†

ohhh do you ll watch dil dosti dance?? thats something that i have been watching lately!! really enjoy it!
Nopes gaga, how is it? and where does it air? I don't much of television nowadays. Seriously,  hating the current shows.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sano88

So what! I'm not scared of you.. I don't like akshara a bit.. she need s to brush her acting skills.πŸ˜•

Which show? kaunsa serial araha haiπŸ˜•

πŸ˜† hahaha i ONLY like her acting on TV! Her acting skills have brushed up... aise hi nahin 600 episodes poore kiye hain

that one only.. bade ache lagte hain on sony with ram kapoor

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -AG4U-

πŸ˜† hahaha i ONLY like her acting on TV! Her acting skills have brushed up... aise hi nahin 600 episodes poore kiye hain

that one only.. bade ache lagte hain on sony with ram kapoor

πŸ˜†

episodes toh kaise bhi hojatein hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kekta ki stories achi hai? nahi toh still.. 98577524 episodes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh maine aaj tak promo hi nahi dekha. ROFL

hahah Sano ms hawa hawaii? πŸ˜† Ravz shall be pleased by that name

@Raj: humari gopi vau SWITZERLAANNDDD jaa rahi hai πŸ˜† god if she annoys me some more with her ahem jee ... i might end up strangling her virtually!!! this woman like seriously ... i am soo tempted to become a creative for that show because thats how much it annoys me
I was watching this for comedy sake, but now my patience level has hit negative and with exams going on i get irked real quickly ROFL

LOL the show has become 45 minutes...πŸ˜† its so annoying! I wanted to watch the new show SSM on Colors.. its by the same producers of Saathiya🀣🀣

Did you watch her sing Happy Birthday to ooo dere Ahemjeee🀣🀣 Kokila wont stop embarassing them in publicπŸ˜†

anddd nooo I soo prefer Saakshi over Shweta!!! (sorry guddi πŸ˜† )

I loved Shweta as Prerna over Sakshi's Parvati... Sakshi was phenomenol as Janaki devi time.. that was when KGGK became the no1 show overtaking even KSBKBT and KS..🀣🀣

lmaaooo when you have exams going on, you shouldnt be online period...so atleast i am making my presence be felt πŸ˜†
oh nooo i cant tick off guddi right now as i have begged her for some videos and she promised to give me till then no annoying guddi hahaha

about watching saathiya.. eh its a dumb show.. it was entertaining for a few days hahaha

and man raj you just had to wear a munna munni sig so i have to bear their faces the entire time i chat with you πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Saathiya is one show I dont miss🀣 it has a higher comedy value than the shows on SAB!

Rashi was standing in front of the AC to ruin her voice... since there was an investigation going on about who ordered the "galat cake from the cake waale bhai's shop!"🀣🀣

hmmm... you know Munni is pregnant now?🀣🀣
Originally posted by Sano88

episodes toh kaise bhi hojatein hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kekta ki stories achi hai? nahi toh still.. 98577524 episodes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh maine aaj tak promo hi nahi dekha. 🀣

haan.. i saw yesterday while watching kismat..

it will start on 30th may.. wonder which show they will axe now.. hope its not kismat.. its the only good one on sony
lmaaooo munni is pregnant? well i am glad the day finally came hopefully the baby does not witness the same fate as Geet's baby did. LMFAO because that was just inhumane and terrible period.

hahah yes i saw the baby bday cake.. why do they make such a big deal out of it.. like who cares its a freakin cake. whats more annoying is that gopi acts so dumb.. i mean to what point would you doubt her intelligence probably has an IQ of a negative.

haha sano dont worry..am not a fan of hina khan either.. she annoys the hell out of me, but i tend to keep her out of my discussion because Raj likes her and I may end up saying something really rude so i try to keep away from that discussion ROFL...

ahhh well see even prerna had her moments too until she became Mother India...thus even Sakshi did as parvati in KGGK.
Janki Era was Amazing!!!! i swear i was jumping up and down during her entry and her coming face to face with the agarwals..
that was a golden moment to not see her cry LMFAO
so prerna and parvati both were hand in hand and they had their high moments throughout the show.