Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
lmaooo Raj kya karein.... itneee saalon ke baadπŸ˜†
these days i am like watching some of my old fav shows...
and the sleeping love for them jhagofies πŸ˜†
and now i realize how much i miss all the kekta shows.. and especially Kavya anjali!! hahahaha

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

PS! Did you see the new KMH promo??πŸ€”

yes i did.. gosh they are making me hate kmh right now..
like this is what i hated about season 1 as well thats why i fell out of season 1 and now they are repeating it again...
its just that i lovee kkkk and sometimes i have to bear the stupidity!! i mean that taklu is soo annoying πŸ˜†

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

lmaooo Raj kya karein.... itneee saalon ke baadπŸ˜†
these days i am like watching some of my old fav shows...
and the sleeping love for them jhagofies πŸ˜†
and now i realize how much i miss all the kekta shows.. and especially Kavya anjali!! hahahaha

Haha true, as much you criticize them.. they are still classy than the ones todayπŸ˜†

im watching so many dramas otherwise..

check this out, they have such a good pairing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22Ebi7iGfo[/YOUTUBE]

I like how their stories are compact, with a decent storyline...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
dude i criticize most of my favz.. ROFL
i mean you cant watch a show and always praise!!
but yes ekta shows got the most bashing from me because she always freakin killed my favorites and sometimes she would bring them back and sometimes she would replace the actor!!! It use to drive me nuts!!
thats why i hated MJHT too when they killed off nupur and we had to force them to bring her back!! I mean i waste my time watching your crapfest to see you kill one of my fav characters? uhh No!! i wish we had the power of fans back during ekta days πŸ˜† i soo would have loved to start petitions for my fav characters to be alive again hahah
but u know ekta ruled Televsion then she would kill one character in one show and add that actor in another show of hers.. it was like a whole big family πŸ˜† you keep killiing them and keep adding them in different shows.. but she knows she cant do that anymore as there is too much competition and  she cant afford all the tactics of Balaji serials LMAO

ohhh i have been asked by many people to watch that show... didnt get the time earlier to do so...
what is it about?
let me see the video

Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22Ebi7iGfo[/YOUTUBE]

OMG raj... i have seen the title song of this and I had loved it ... yes i remember this..
i think one person had made a VM on it as well and i was curious at that time from which movie was it and later learned it was from a pak show
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Raj remember this show??
that saathiya guy (raashi's husband was in it LMFAO) along with our mahaan Akashdeep Sehgal 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-_M6KpmN_Y[/YOUTUBE]
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

hellos..

melz?😲😲😲😲😲😲yaha?😲😲
notavailable thumbnail
@Gagan: Yea, I know.. lol Vishal Singh did quite a few shows, KIT, KS and finally landing the NO.1 show= Saathiya! 🀣

Yea the show is called Dastaan.. its a good show. It shows the Partition from a Pakistani POV.. unlike the way which we are used to.. The story is similar to the movie, Gadar, only a Sikh guy called Basanta Singh is the villain...  Check out the Hassan-Bano scenes on YT if u cant watch thw whole show!

@Sano: I finished watching MZZB today! Gosh... Next on my list is Uraan and MAQH! U said Dolly Ki Aayegi Baraat is good rite? That one has Sarwat Gillani yea?
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Whose sarwat gilani btw.. sorry, not so much familiar with the names.. but yea bushra ansari is definitly there..

lol lemme show u teh pic..:)
notavailable thumbnail
haan acha lol theek hai.. who's bush ansari?