~*Koffee With TV # 14*~ - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sano88

haan yaar, meri toh hogi nahi.. btw holi mein sabke chehre aise ajeeb bigad jaate hain k dikhte hi nahi 😲🤣

all get colorful 😆

holiis yet to come it on 20th
🤣lock kardo interlock 🤣 and tanvi okay mujhper koi color kabhi nahi dalta uska bharta banadongi main🤣
Hi Tanvi..kyun Sano, color kyun nahi? For us, holi is tomorrow..I will definetly throw , virtual, rang on both of you lol
suvi ur most welcome to throw virtual colors

tom is holi that holika dehan wali....colors wali holi is on 20th
pata nahi, papa ne kaha that today is choti holi, then tomorrow badi wali :S
i dont play holi. i dont even like it actually 😵 one look so yucky when the colors are at you 🤣
Originally posted by Sano88

i dont play holi. i dont even like it actually 😵 one look so yucky when the colors are at you 🤣
looks mein kya hai? its so much fun, I love getting we, paani ke saath khel na, swimming, water fights, everything😳
oh and goodnight😆 kyunki mein sone ja rahi hoon
Originally posted by Suvi7884

looks mein kya hai? its so much fun, I love getting we, paani ke saath khel na, swimming, water fights, everything😳
oh and goodnight😆 kyunki mein sone ja rahi hoon

and i hate being wet, sara jism dikhta hai yaar.. okies..c atch u later ji byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤗
Happy Holi Everyone...

I splashed everyone 😆
For all the years that  i didnt play and for all the years that i use to get splashed.. I just went through my pm directory and splashed everyone 😆  oh i must be really velli 😆  and by now people will be annoyed with the pms.. well now they know how i use to feel 🤣