Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch
Originally posted by: Mages

well i don't know where this fight of father-sons(SidBhay) goes....but then one thing for sure moon uncle-sid-abhay fight is going to be very very interesting to watch

u bet!
the fight will be Sid Vs. Abhay+Moon uncle 🀣....hmm interesting!!!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u bet!
awww noone on Sid's side? hey thats not fair....WAIT! Panchhi yess...she will be on Sid's side i suppose πŸ˜†

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideπŸ˜†...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinner😑🀒....he is too evil😈...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Who is moon uncle...

its our Dashing Black Beast and Haseena's Lover Boy called Chand RaichandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Siddharth-Abhay's Daddy Dearest....πŸ˜‰

chand is sure one vampire stud...uff just look at the venom of his blood given to siddharth-abhay...uff both are so handsome and sexy with a class and contrastπŸ˜³πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: varshita

So now Mr. Moon will b in action & it will b fun to see Sid Moon encounter n i'm sure dat Moon will protect Abhiya.

I too hope the same and it will fun to watch the Vampire trio fight. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Yeah more fun, more drama and Vampire fights. 😍 😍 😍
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u bet!

But she is on his side only till she doesn't know about the truth of Sid when she will come to know about him she will not be with him anymore.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideπŸ˜†...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinner😑🀒....he is too evil😈...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....

That's true, he can do anything and we can never be trusted.😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ When he can kill Shanaya who helped her than Panchi is not a big deal for him πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² and it's better for her to be stay away with Sid now.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Who is moon uncle...

Abhay's dad Chaand Raichand. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

its our Dashing Black Beast and Haseena's Lover Boy called Chand RaichandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

Siddharth-Abhay's Daddy Dearest....πŸ˜‰

chand is sure one vampire stud...uff just look at the venom of his blood given to siddharth-abhay...uff both are so handsome and sexy with a class and contrastπŸ˜†

Exactly true........... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›