Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually Moon uncle is in the game to save AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and her cute friend AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid)...After all its his grand daughter AbhIsha ki zindegi ka sawal hai. Sid toh AngIya ke peechee pare hai...agar use kuch ho gaya toh AhbIsha suicide karne ka dhamki di hai...Thans why ChandEena are trying their best to save them from Sid...Jadoo aur auroo bhi haii iss jung main...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rumi005

Actually Moon uncle is in the game to save AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and her cute friend AngIya(Angad-Piya's kid)...After all its his grand daughter AbhIsha ki zindegi ka sawal hai. Sid toh AngIya ke peechee pare hai...agar use kuch ho gaya toh AhbIsha suicide karne ka dhamki di hai...Thans why ChandEena are trying their best to save them from Sid...Jadoo aur auroo bhi haii iss jung main...

ye kaun kaun se bacche paida karwa rahi hai tu, mere samajh me nahi aa raha hai? πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

ye kaun kaun se bacche paida karwa rahi hai tu, mere samajh me nahi aa raha hai? πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

Kyun...yeh toh asaan hai..kitne pyare bacchhe haii...πŸ˜‰  

First one is AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and second one is AngIya's(Angad-Piya's kid).

Originally posted by: Mages

yup i think panchi will be sid's sideπŸ˜†...but i hope the jerk doesn't use her and make her as his dinner😑🀒....he is too evil😈...can't be trusted even when it comes to panchi......

when he can kill shanaya....then panchi is nothing for him if only he have feelings for her...which i doubt now since he is blinded way too much of revenge and hatred for abhay....

lol dont worry...nothing will happen to Panchhi...she cant die that easily, she's got important part to play in the show i guess πŸ˜†
Panchhi will give statement that Sid was with her when the murder took place and Pia will say that Abhay was with her at that time ROFL ROFL....police will get all confused or prolly they will arrest Chand ROFL

what??? Abhay-Misha's kid  πŸ€£  and Angad-Pia's kid 🀣

hey btw Abhay-Misha's chemistry rocks really πŸ‘πŸΌ
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yeah..finally..hez in..n his entry in this game will be helpful for abhay....atleast he will not feel lonely..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
moon uncle ki kaaramat

pairing
misha and abhay
pia and angad
and dere children

abhisha, pingad

and dey pairing up wid
jadooooooooooooo and auro
Vartika07 thumbnail

Kyun...yeh toh asaan hai..kitne pyare bacchhe haii...πŸ˜‰  

First one is AbhIsha(Abhay-Misha's kid) and second one is AngIya's(Angad-Piya's kid).

hey cute pics. Is it today's topic of discussion? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

hey cute pics. Is it today's topic of discussion? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Sure...If you want then can can talk about these cutie pies..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol dont worry...nothing will happen to Panchhi...she cant die that easily, she's got important part to play in the show i guess πŸ˜†
Panchhi will give statement that Sid was with her when the murder took place and Pia will say that Abhay was with her at that time πŸ€£ πŸ€£....police will get all confused or prolly they will arrest Chand 🀣

Solid answer yaar. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†