Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

chhoti bahu 2 not so intresting (Page 2)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

i dunno y ur sayin these.....but i feel its quite intrestin n day by day it will becum more n more intrestin.......the first meet of Radhika n Dev in their childhood was done in a very unique manner....
    N the most important pnt is that it has not completed a month even... so how could ppl conclude that itz not so intresting........till now even Dev is not aware abt his marriage wid rads.... he dont know even that he's the youngest son of the RP family...... his Dadaji is so  ill n itz very tough to predict that when he wil recover...... otherside maheshwari continously playin her nasty tricks with Dev n dadaji....amma padma n no other memebers knows the actual image of maheshwari.... so where sooo many things r not unfolded yet ..so could we say that its not much intrestin...... wait man !!!...atleast a month.... watch it think it.....i think itz more intrested than  cb1 even....n its should not be always compared with the first season...first season is done n over.....we all noticed except some cases Radev's character s  have so many shades .... in one one word versatile charecters.....
   so all that  i can say ... we should wait  n v should go through the overviews of the episodes with concentration instead of  creating  new posts with sayin CB2 is not so intrestin....all above this show have sum very much strong spiritual messages n t unterstand them we have to think n to be patient ...this is the only way with which we could get its original message..

i fully agree wiz RADEV plz if u love z show support it or else dont post such thg.........................n sory to i'll request smeone to plz closed this thread...................plz chalov if u can close it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000avina_foreveranusha34Neerjaaanu17fatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
exactly lavlina this one should closed r8 now....all baselessn vague comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhasfanitalyavina_foreverNeerjaalavalinaanu17

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ya so if anyone can just close it it wud be better coz as both Rubi n Avi said they usally visit india forum n wat if zey sees this they wud b very disapointed.................n infack am going to search hu is online to close this topic wich is absolutely baseless n nonsense

anusha34RADEV1000avina_foreverNeerjaafatssrilanka

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

I don't agree with Lalit !!!!!!! I think we should stop comparing both seasons !!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone please close this topic as soon as possible  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000Neerjaa

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Right STOP please comparing CB 1 with CB2. I love Choti Bahu, the Chem. the story is interesting to me way more than CB1 but I'm not comparing because, CB2 is a new story and us fans wanted Avi and Rubi back in the avatar of dev and radhika and I love them in this avatar that is why I watch CB2...!!!!!!!!! The other actors also nice, and about the story line it's great!!!!!!

I don't know who u are, but u have a right to explain ur opinion and if you feel it's not interesting than just don't watch it anymore... i don't really think there is a need to open up a thread saying that... JUST SAYING...

Sorry if I offended u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000anusha34fatssrilanka

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i know that CB2 is a total different story and it can't be compared to CB1. but just as a viewer i feel that this show is not so attractive or interesting. hopefully it will slowly get better maybe.
the one thing that i don't like the most is that zee tv is giving a lot of priority to [email protected] just because CB1 was a hit show doesn't mean they start to dominate other shows. not fair.
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
  Not fair at all,  tackerfan.....why did not you objected when CB1  as well as its actor were given step-motherly treatment.... Must be something special there,  because of that CB2 has come back on the demand of viewers..And why should not Zee give CB2  priority as its first season was not given its deserved due.....Better start watching it with patience as  its getting interesting....Then decide if its better then current running shows of zee

.Nitzy..anusha34radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..fatssrilanka

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Guys remember, not to offend anyone... I understand that the member that opened up this topic is comparing CB1 w/ CB2.... and saying CB2 is uninteresting therefore it's simple she should just not watch CB2 and not come on this forum anymore because she thinks it's uninteresting so she won't be discussing about the show; instead she will be saying bad comments about the show....

Everyone it's better if you ignore this topic and let's go on with "everyday discussions regarding this CB2 show"... this the reason for why this forum was created!

:D

radha_bilahariRADEV1000anusha34..yajnaseni..fatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index