Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ya so if anyone can just close it it wud be better coz as both Rubi n Avi said they usally visit india forum n wat if zey sees this they wud b very disapointed.................n infack am going to search hu is online to close this topic wich is absolutely baseless n nonsense
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't agree with Lalit !!!!!!! I think we should stop comparing both seasons !!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone please close this topic as soon as possible  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Right STOP please comparing CB 1 with CB2. I love Choti Bahu, the Chem. the story is interesting to me way more than CB1 but I'm not comparing because, CB2 is a new story and us fans wanted Avi and Rubi back in the avatar of dev and radhika and I love them in this avatar that is why I watch CB2...!!!!!!!!! The other actors also nice, and about the story line it's great!!!!!!

I don't know who u are, but u have a right to explain ur opinion and if you feel it's not interesting than just don't watch it anymore... i don't really think there is a need to open up a thread saying that... JUST SAYING...

Sorry if I offended u...
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know that CB2 is a total different story and it can't be compared to CB1. but just as a viewer i feel that this show is not so attractive or interesting. hopefully it will slowly get better maybe.
the one thing that i don't like the most is that zee tv is giving a lot of priority to CB@. just because CB1 was a hit show doesn't mean they start to dominate other shows. not fair.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Not fair at all,  tackerfan.....why did not you objected when CB1  as well as its actor were given step-motherly treatment.... Must be something special there,  because of that CB2 has come back on the demand of viewers..And why should not Zee give CB2  priority as its first season was not given its deserved due.....Better start watching it with patience as  its getting interesting....Then decide if its better then current running shows of zee
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys remember, not to offend anyone... I understand that the member that opened up this topic is comparing CB1 w/ CB2.... and saying CB2 is uninteresting therefore it's simple she should just not watch CB2 and not come on this forum anymore because she thinks it's uninteresting so she won't be discussing about the show; instead she will be saying bad comments about the show....

Everyone it's better if you ignore this topic and let's go on with "everyday discussions regarding this CB2 show"... this the reason for why this forum was created!

:D

meghna2 thumbnail
Guys!!! whats the arguing for ?Cb1 was totally differrnt kind of story and cb 2 is different, yes there are similarities and dissimilarities both in cb1 cb2  but whats the problem of that ?πŸ˜•
According to me Lalit and Interest both are 1/2 right ,and other members are1/2 right as well as, and remember guys its an only a show,dont need  to get upset or offended but  i think there is no need to close or block this topic just let the express members views.Its ok,is not it?😊but if there is a bashing then definitely need to close the topic😊

Finally take a bowl of popcorn and watch CB2 i mean  watch our dream man  DEV and get jealous  and ask GOD why he is not my boyfriend?πŸ˜†or husband ?πŸ˜† and be happy enjoy the show mon to friday  its ez, am i right guys,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by meghna2 - 13 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

Right STOP please comparing CB 1 with CB2. I love Choti Bahu, the Chem. the story is interesting to me way more than CB1 but I'm not comparing because, CB2 is a new story and us fans wanted Avi and Rubi back in the avatar of dev and radhika and I love them in this avatar that is why I watch CB2...!!!!!!!!! The other actors also nice, and about the story line it's great!!!!!!

I don't know who u are, but u have a right to explain ur opinion and if you feel it's not interesting than just don't watch it anymore... i don't really think there is a need to open up a thread saying that... JUST SAYING...

Sorry if I offended u...

i totaly agree wd u n i think u have no nedd 2 feel sorry.... u r every words is true......these posts spolin the ambiance of this forum.
adotsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tackerfan

i know that CB2 is a total different story and it can't be compared to CB1. but just as a viewer i feel that this show is not so attractive or interesting. hopefully it will slowly get better maybe.
the one thing that i don't like the most is that zee tv is giving a lot of priority to CB@. just because CB1 was a hit show doesn't mean they start to dominate other shows. not fair.

Actually u r wrong. All the attention zee is giving to cb2
Is well deserved. N its not starting to dominate other shows,
it IS dominating other shows n will continue to do so!
thasnima thumbnail
i feel that choti bahu 2 is not so much interesting.i think the serial want some speed.i feel very when i see some episodes.according to choti bahu,sindoor bin suhaagan,sawre ke rang rachi choti bahu hadn't any spices.i am so sad about it.............😭.....................i plead the production creatives to put some Tadka in...............