Posted: 13 years ago
chhoti bahu part 1 was very intresting and heart touching serial were part 2 is till not creat any kind of attraction ............
i dunno y ur sayin these.....but i feel its quite intrestin n day by day it will becum more n more intrestin.......the first meet of Radhika n Dev in their childhood was done in a very unique manner....
    N the most important pnt is that it has not completed a month even... so how could ppl conclude that itz not so intresting........till now even Dev is not aware abt his marriage wid rads.... he dont know even that he's the youngest son of the RP family...... his Dadaji is so  ill n itz very tough to predict that when he wil recover...... otherside maheshwari continously playin her nasty tricks with Dev n dadaji....amma padma n no other memebers knows the actual image of maheshwari.... so where sooo many things r not unfolded yet ..so could we say that its not much intrestin...... wait man !!!...atleast a month.... watch it think it.....i think itz more intrested than  cb1 even....n its should not be always compared with the first season...first season is done n over.....we all noticed except some cases Radev's character s  have so many shades .... in one one word versatile charecters.....
   so all that  i can say ... we should wait  n v should go through the overviews of the episodes with concentration instead of  creating  new posts with sayin CB2 is not so intrestin....all above this show have sum very much strong spiritual messages n t unterstand them we have to think n to be patient ...this is the only way with which we could get its original message..
Give some time to it..i m sure when story unfolds, it will have some surprises for us and you will once again fall for it...CB1 was different and it has special place in the heart of CBians for many reasons..I am sure CB2 wud be successful in doing the same..
CB2  wont replace CB1 but will carve another special for itself...hopefully very soon..So wait😃
I don't agree with Lalit. Give some time to the show. It's not even a month. In the 1st week itself CB2 jumped up to top 20.Isn't that enough? Can't you have some patience? And if you feel it's not stop watching the altogether instead of critisizing.Am sorry if I' v offended you,but I can't help.
hey yaar don't say that cb2 is not better..Its just stared and only one moth we can't say that yaar.....just only one week our AvIna come to the show yaar..................so don't judge like that aha.....so please wait....story still didn't start.....wait till our Dev meet his Rad....and I think next month you will tell cb 2 is also good as cb1.....

ya we love cb1..its gr8 we miss our dadi birju and alll...but i think I here after few days or few weeks we star to fell in love with this actors also......
We love and trust AvIna a lot.
thos show will Rock just give some time......

Guys plz stop comparing CB, to the old season......every story has its own pace, own attraction, if it was the same to the old season then what new we'll find in new season?????

by the pace the story is going, its going very well, this season more characters are introduced, so its tend to take time to bring out the story in proper way........and also we didnt even finish one month....and the TRP's seem good for an opening show.....
we sometimes tend to compare some of the things to the old season........but i dont think its right to judge if the show is better than the first season or not!!!!!!!

and u see IF does not allow comparision of two shows😉....
this is CB....saware ke rang rachi.,   so lets not compare it with CB....sindoor bin suhaagan.😃

I agree & feel the same as lalit .
In CB 1  Rubi & Avi  acting together for the first time ,created a thrill with their chemistry .We wanted to see them together more & more Suspense was when will they be together in the story and equally we wondered whether they had the same chemistry in real life . They were always quizzed about it  but denied time & time again . 
Now that they have announced it , the suspense is gone . we know that they are together in real life.Even if they do not meet in the story we will not feel the anguish as we did in CB1.
I feel We care for both of them as  Rubi & Avi more than as  Dev & Radhika , at least I do .
I will still watch CB2 anyway because that is the only way to see them
Had they not revealed their relationship in real life , it would have been more interesting
 As i have not seen CB1 from the starting so i do not know how i would have felt or should say reacted....but every story grows on you with time, not all of them and then  you are hooked to that  soap....So have little bit patience with CB2 as it has started moving ahead....
Originally posted by RADEV1000

i dunno y ur sayin these.....but i feel its quite intrestin n day by day it will becum more n more intrestin.......the first meet of Radhika n Dev in their childhood was done in a very unique manner....
    N the most important pnt is that it has not completed a month even... so how could ppl conclude that itz not so intresting........till now even Dev is not aware abt his marriage wid rads.... he dont know even that he's the youngest son of the RP family...... his Dadaji is so  ill n itz very tough to predict that when he wil recover...... otherside maheshwari continously playin her nasty tricks with Dev n dadaji....amma padma n no other memebers knows the actual image of maheshwari.... so where sooo many things r not unfolded yet ..so could we say that its not much intrestin...... wait man !!!...atleast a month.... watch it think it.....i think itz more intrested than  cb1 even....n its should not be always compared with the first season...first season is done n over.....we all noticed except some cases Radev's character s  have so many shades .... in one one word versatile charecters.....
   so all that  i can say ... we should wait  n v should go through the overviews of the episodes with concentration instead of  creating  new posts with sayin CB2 is not so intrestin....all above this show have sum very much strong spiritual messages n t unterstand them we have to think n to be patient ...this is the only way with which we could get its original message..

i fully agree wiz RADEV plz if u love z show support it or else dont post such thg.........................n sory to i'll request smeone to plz closed this thread...................plz chalov if u can close it
exactly lavlina this one should closed r8 now....all baselessn vague comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!