TOI: Urvashi Anuj are an item!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Urvashi, Anuj are an item

Vickey Lalwani, MUMBAI MIRROR | Mar 14, 2011, 10.28am IST

The famous television vamp was seen cozying up to Sachdev at a suburban lounge

Remember Urvashi Dholakia aka Komolika of Kasautii Zindagii Kay, whose 'nikka' shot her to fame, presenting her as the face of the 'ideal' tormentor and treacherous bahu on Indian television?

The 31-year-old actress, a mother of twins and a divorcee, is allegedly dating 28-year-old Anuj Sachdev, the lead actor of Sabki Ladli Bebo. On Saturday night, the two were seen sharing affectionate moments at a lounge in Khar.

The two walked in together and shared some cozy moments with each other through out their stay. A witness present at the lounge said, "They came in a little before midnight and stayed for over an hour."

For most of the time, Anuj, like a protective beau, kept his hand over Urvashi's shoulder. The witness added, "Urvashi was very comfortable in his company. The two clearly looked like a couple. There was just no doubt about it."

As any chivalrous man would do, Anuj opened the door of his car for Urvashi when they were leaving and made sure she was comfortably seated before he took charge of the steering himself.

While we expected a confirmation of their relationship from Urvashi, she gave us the same old line, "We are very, very good friends. But there's nothing more to it. Yes, he put his hand on my shoulder, lekin kya aisa dosti yaari mein nahin hota kya?"

Apparently, Urvashi and Anuj have been close since December 2010. They even celebrated the New Year together in Goa. Talking about her Goa trip with Anuj, Urvashi said, "We went in a group and not alone."

Phew! Wonder when these celebrities will start taking their relationships seriously

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What?????????????????????????
Sad Crying Yellow Un- Smiley Face Gifs Images

Love is Blind, Deaf and DUMB

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right Dunia. Love is blind. But what to do. It is their personal life and they have full right to decide what to do and what not to.
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a fake article from times of india, the same people who gave us fake news of laadli ending. I don't trust these articles, they always make something innocent between friends into something more. and they always make comments about something from someone famous out to be more than it seems.
If they are together then good luck and happy future to them. I suppose we are not very happy with them together because we see urvashi as a vamp and anuj as a sweetheart, but we don't know her true personality and maybe in reality she is a really kind caring person.
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And if this is true, where is the evidence? Usually when something like this appears on the news, there are some sort of photos to prove the story right.
however times of india NEVER EVER seem to have any evidence to prove themselves right.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ambolove

This is a fake article from times of india, the same people who gave us fake news of laadli ending. I don't trust these articles, they always make something innocent between friends into something more. and they always make comments about something from someone famous out to be more than it seems.

If they are together then good luck and happy future to them. I suppose we are not very happy with them together because we see urvashi as a vamp and anuj as a sweetheart, but we don't know her true personality and maybe in reality she is a really kind caring person.

Ya, i completely agree with u. We shud always pray 4 our stars well being n accept  partners of their real life.if anuj likes urvashi, i find no problem in that. urvashi is a beautiful woman n her acting is superb. her tantrums which was seen in kasauti zindagi ki made a landmark.👏

i pray 4 their happy future if they r true couple.
❤️
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is okay even if they are dating each other...( although I still see it as a mismatch...😆) but what can we say about their personal lives. I don't want to think about it much.
Humey to apna laadla laadli  k saath hi TV pr acha lagta hai baki  jo  marzi ho...
Btw I donno if TOI is just being after Anuj, first they said he is demanding  a too high payment for SLB and now this...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG whats this another article
i don't believe it at all....
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This Is Rubbish, Crap News Ever. I Don't Know What To Believe, These Articles Always Full Of Crap