Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oyee loser( VK) did u read your assessment....??? thats why u have reduced your posts to one line.... achcha hain..btw, do u work??? if so, i am going to start a search for your boss's no....he needs to know the disaster he has hired .....hell no! just realised if u with a job ( supposedly) have so much free time to post countless useless posts, if after finding out your truth your boss fires u, without a job u will bombard us with even more ( if thats possible) crazy posts!!! nahin!!! idea dropped! i will go back to bashing u for your demented views.
Originally posted by: indepgal

oyee loser( VK) did u read your assessment....??? thats why u have reduced your posts to one line.... achcha hain..btw, do u work??? if so, i am going to start a search for your boss's no....he needs to know the disaster he has hired .....hell no! just realised if u with a job ( supposedly) have so much free time to post countless useless posts, if after finding out your truth your boss fires u, without a job u will bombard us with even more ( if thats possible) crazy posts!!! nahin!!! idea dropped! i will go back to bashing u for your demented views.

hahahahaha u r a character indeed,I like u...i like ur desire to bash me...
Hey u wanna talk to my boss,his number is 9028573795..call him and tell him about me..you will feel the credibility I carry...do it if u have guts...

I am a self dependent person,u got me...I work for passion and hobby and not money..I am born with enough talent to survive..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The topic has become a actor-bashing zone...it was opened for constructive criticism and healthy debates and not for personal attacks,fights or actor bashing
So for reasons above ...closing this post
Geet DT