Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kunataanya

umm... coz drashti is brilliant as geet and nobody else can replace her!! duh!! i thought the answer was simple enough... no rocket science there u know... 

Nobody is indispensable! There are many Serials where lead actresses have been replaced and the replacements become even more popular than their Originals. Drashti may be good in her role but an Actor or Actress should act according to the demands of the role and script...that is what they are paid for...and viewers are not fools to take in garbage like evergreen pregnancy (at least not viewers like me any way)
@Anamika1570.           Tum OSS shows ko he watch Karo Jess main actor ja actress ko replace kartye ho GHSP ko bakash doh and Maaneetian/geetians ke jaan GC and DD hain.... No offense, oh one more thing tum dusrye serials ko GHSP keh sath compare maat karo cuz GHSP rockssssssssssssssssssEdited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
@anamika - i don't know wat shows u watch... if an actor can be replaced so easily with another without it affecting the viewership of the show then obviously he/she wasn't good enough for the role... πŸ˜• but for geet the USP is and always will be GC and DD together... their acting and their chemistry are the selling points of the show... if either one of them goes then the show will tank even if u get really good actors in place of them... so obviously in this show the actors are so brilliant that no one can ever imagine replacing them... 
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Nobody is indispensable! There are many Serials where lead actresses have been replaced and the replacements become even more popular than their Originals. Drashti may be good in her role but an Actor or Actress should act according to the demands of the role and script...that is what they are paid for...and viewers are not fools to take in garbage like evergreen pregnancy (at least not viewers like me any way)

Who told you DD had a problem sporting the bump? ANy official source? No right... please stop judging the actors and actress based on baseless rumours.

Unless the news is official from official source dont quote such news to ask for replacement of any actor for that matter.

@anamika - i don't know wat shows u watch... if an actor can be replaced so easily with another without it affecting the viewership of the show then obviously he/she wasn't good enough for the role... πŸ˜• but for geet the USP is and always will be GC and DD together... their acting and their chemistry are the selling points of the show... if either one of them goes then the show will tank even if u get really good actors in place of them... so obviously in this show the actors are so brilliant that no one can ever imagine replacing them... 

Oh you stole the words out of my mouth! πŸ‘πŸ‘Without GC or DD Maneet is IMPOSSIBLE! absolutely! Gurti are the soul and heart beat of the chemistry of Maneet. Their acting skills and the wonderful chemistry is inded the USP of the show!
Even Yesterday their chemistry aqs just rocking! sky high!
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Who told you DD had a problem sporting the bump? ANy official source? No right... please stop judging the actors and actress based on baseless rumours.

Unless the news is official from official source dont quote such news to ask for replacement of any actor for that matter.

Well said Preethi, why do people readily bash someone listenining to baseless rumours is beyond my understanding

Well said, πŸ‘ our GC and DD are irreplacable, they are the soul of GHSP😊 & GHSP is not like the other soaps so why the comparisson Confused
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

I am not a Fan of GEET but I remember it being said even on some TV Show.  Here are some links
http://connect.in.com/geet-hui-sabse-parai/blog/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-news-hotline-news--5ce2583a4348b8744969c8db956f1c2182cd8113.html
http://headlinesindia.mapsofindia.com/entertainment-news/television/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-74562.html
http://www.bollywoodsargam.com/shownews.php?newsstory=638357376

If these are rumors why did the actress not sue whomever wrote that?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am not a Fan of GEET but I remember it being said even on some TV Show.  Here are some links
http://connect.in.com/geet-hui-sabse-parai/blog/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-news-hotline-news--5ce2583a4348b8744969c8db956f1c2182cd8113.html
http://headlinesindia.mapsofindia.com/entertainment-news/television/drashti-dhami-refuses-to-sport-baby-bump-74562.html
http://www.bollywoodsargam.com/shownews.php?newsstory=638357376

If these are rumors why did the actress not sue whomever wrote that?

πŸ€”im just thinking dat DD cleared the rumor of her alleged boyfriend when this news came in SBS..........she should have also cleared this baby bump issue/rumor  πŸ€”

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

πŸ€”im just thinking dat DD cleared the rumor of her alleged boyfriend when this news came in SBS..........she should have also cleared this baby bump issue/rumor  πŸ€”

Why should she do it? She spoke about eh BF rumour because its something that is personal and it was putting her friend's reputation also at stake and such things can get nasty at times and she was just being responsible and professinal to clarify that! but Baby bump you expect her to clarifyπŸ˜† If someone needs to clarify baseless rumours then someone else needs to clarify things wrtten on official pages which never happened! πŸ˜† I even doubt if such things are even know to DD! where does she have time for all such crapy rumours!~πŸ˜ƒ