Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Vikrant there is nothing wrong in doing constructive criticism for the show...but making repitative posts with same content or making accusations/personal remarks against the actors/CVs based on old gossip articles is definitely against IF rules😊

I hope u got my point here...I m not closing this post but plss make sure u r not posting the same thing in 10 different posts..in that case I will hv to close them😊
Well Jyoti sad to see how India forum has curbed voice of fans..

Now go and read my first article which you blocked without understanding and reading,which ignited me and made me even more upset.

It stated,fans were responsible for creating mess,and there was a time when fans themselves demanded MC track,if u read the article carefully and replies,fans supported my view and many replies were in my favour,I guess u can still go and check it....

You blocked under the influence of so called high profile fans...well I can understand,you have the power you are using it,but you misused it when you blocked my first article...

Then:

I gave you reference of the article in Times of India,which was published on 30th Jan 2011 I guess,claiming Drashti's denial to sport baby bump,despite demand of the script..you blocked that article as well...here is the link..to that article...

I have clearly stated the source of information,now if Times of India is not the reliable source then the credibility of the news paper which is the best in the country is under question...

You blocked that article,but if you read it carefully,I have expressed dissatisfaction,because there is no official statement from the channel regarding over the article which was read by many...

Then,when I really felt Drashti Dhami was indeed responsible...I wrote the article

Well you blocked it claiming I had written about the Times article in this particular discussion topic,which I havent,

Well,who ever understands the three articles which were blocked,wud realise I had a broader view...

Well,if you want constructive criticism then surely I will do it,this time with proper  words,facts,proofs and yes..do reply to my question...

Do you want fans to praise and write good things about actors...

Because when I wrote " Drashti Dhami is my superstar you never objected" becasue that was a praise and now when I wrote something against her becoz I feel highly disappointed with her personal attitude....with reference to article in Times..you are threatening me with warnings...

Fine...I will simplify it...

Can I use "From love you Drashti to hate u alot Drashti" as a title...
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

Seems everyone is fedup of me but that is what people who blindly follow and love someone do,no logical reasons for the comments written,just blindly following and instead of motivating the makers for doing something good people are busy supporting the nonsense shown in the series,specially Arjun and Annie..

Carry on folks,I had only this much to say till now but wud come back again with something with proof and support as I always do.

Khush raho yaar. Chaar din ki zindagi mein etne gile shikwe kyoun. Jiyu or jine do😆
Originally posted by happygolucky

Khush raho yaar. Chaar din ki zindagi mein etne gile shikwe kyoun. Jiyu or jine do😆
🤣 Jeene doho!😲😆
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

🤣 Jeene doho!😲😆

Exactly yaar. ðŸ˜†
Omg uffffffff no offense but I think u have so much free time lol
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Omg uffffffff no offense but I think u have so much free time lol
😲😆 Perfect Jas!
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

😲😆Perfect Jas!

Lmao 🤣 thanks jaan 🤗
I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for over the past over 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At last😆! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am one of the earlier Geet viewers who banned the Show for over the past over 3 months because it had become too boring for me to watch. I saw the episode where Geet lost her baby and I was like... At last😆! Actually the always 2 month Pregnant Geet was really becoming disgusting to watch...not to forget the numerous accidents and incidents which still did not lead to a miscarriage... I know it is not the CT's fault but the Actress who did not want a Pregnant Belly. But what was stopping the Producers from replacing the Actress with another one instead?
umm... coz drashti is brilliant as geet and nobody else can replace her!! duh!! i thought the answer was simple enough... no rocket science there u know... 
Originally posted by kunataanya

umm... coz drashti is brilliant as geet and nobody else can replace her!! duh!! i thought the answer was simple enough... no rocket science there u know...

I totally agree with you..... Replace word Maaneet ke dictionary main hain he nai sooooo no rocket science there u know🤣