Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
''Neither I am obssessed nor am I deeply involved,''

ahahah most definitely NOT.... LOL everything but as we've seen all your dissertations on the Geet page....
bura maat mana lekin tumare kuch post dekhe maine aur main yeh soch rehi thi ke agar tume ghsp se itne sare shikwe hai...to main tumse ek baat kaongi yeh show dekhna band kardo , very simple ðŸ˜›
WOW SERIOUSLY!!!....I'm getting so SICK of ALL you're NEGATIVE post.....it seems that whenever you open up a new topic you have nothing good to say....FIRSTLY Geet is STILL an amazing show and us TRUE FAN still love it and always will...and SECONDLY if you have NOTHING GOOD to say than kindly don't say anything at all

Ohh for God's sake... not again.

Mate I pity you after all you are not at all 'obsessed' or 'involved' with either Geet or Drashti Dhami... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

As for Geet  being a disaster - really then what would you call the earthquake in Japan or the one in NewZealand... Mate this is a show and scripted TV show. Please wake up and see the real disasters in this world and leave this show alone. ðŸ˜¡ If you dont like it stop watching in its simple. You see you have the ability to switch off this 'disaster' - Just change channels or switch the bloody TV off. 

May be you suffer from OCD?? Humm... I wonder!! 
Seems everyone is fedup of me but that is what people who blindly follow and love someone do,no logical reasons for the comments written,just blindly following and instead of motivating the makers for doing something good people are busy supporting the nonsense shown in the series,specially Arjun and Annie..

Carry on folks,I had only this much to say till now but wud come back again with something with proof and support as I always do.
SHUT UP
Dun u have any self respect?
Even after constant bashing from us u dun understand no one gives about ur god damn long negative posts!
Geet is still a great show n if u dun watch it anymore then kindly STOP coming here n ruinng everyone's mood!
It seems like u havnt watched geet but it is getting better
Idk who has time to read such long posts no offence but..
GET OUT!
Mods please ban this person
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
@Mods: It's highly request to close this topic, it's only spreading negativity and bashing........

I am repeating my signature line for people like you - 

'If you don't know what to say at which time, then learn to remain silent."

I hope you can do that. oops How could I forget . You actually can't do that.
Can't you just keep mum and stop spreading this negativity in the forum?
And if you dun watch the show, you have no right to call our show a disaster.
o.k.?

Anyways....do you really think we follow the show blindly?

If yes, then sorry to say you are blind.

Can't you see the dozens of topics everyday, criticizing the whole mistakes of the serials?
And then can't you see our topics, criticizing the dead track of NAAG?

No one more than us does that.
But, there's a better way to say that.
Nothing happens when we say it to the creatives.
So, please dun blame the people who are not reponsible for all these problems.
Did you get that?

ANd yes. 
There's no need for you to come back.
😡
OMG , Deja vu .

*remembering when was the last time Vikrant Khatri ranted*. Ah yes , it was probably like a few hrs back about some nonsense ? And a few hrs before that it was yet another nonsense !

Honestly dude , you are tired of the show , we are tired of your posts. Why don't you do all of us a favor by stop watching ? Itl save you time and energy from typing up another essay tomorrow about a show which apparently you are not obsessed with . You keep saying you will quit watching anyways . Forget
about us respecting the show . How about you respecting and standing by your own words for a change ?
I forgot I was dealng with people who support blindly,sad..wrong motivation is misguiding the makers