Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reasons why Geet lost its charm & nw is a disaster

Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Moderator,am I wrong in expressing dissatisfaction,am I supposed to praise the show like one of the characters in mythological series praising God,before banning me read if the content has something which is invalid,I have just written what I feel.

Do let me know if fans are only allowed to praise and not write anything which is not loved.

Neither I am obssessed nor am I deeply involved,I am only upset,becoz the makers of Geet destroyed the only genuine entertainment which was indeed different from others and if anyone wants to report my article for bashing the makers for the following points can do it.

Reasons for my outburst:

1) Earlier I had written Geet revealing her pregnancy truth was too early and will ensure that the series will find itself in mess becoz,going by the mother plot or the main story,it was a decisive moment which came too early and only 65 episodes were used to show Maaneet falling in love instead of atleast 100,but no use,the moderator of Geet came on facebook topic written by me,commented and appreciated but did nothing.

2) Then during Guru's absence during his stay in hospital,Dev and Geet confrontation happened which cud have been avoided,becoz in anycase not many Dev and Geet scenes were shown,an idea too was given by fellow fans but no use,Geet FB moderator read and went.

3) The most important,Maaneet wedding was destroyed by, Vedraj and team,the writers,what an substandard wedding,Maaneet scenes compromised for Arjun and annie track,all this despite pleads from fans to show happy Maaneet wedding which was the most awaited moment on small screen not just for the reel story but many wanted to see Guru and Drashti settled in real life too.

4) Despite allround objections to track they still continued with the track leading to many quit the show or watch it on internet,but no use,starone is too stubborn to consider reverting 6 days airing to 5 days becoz that is hampering quality.

5) Now miscarriage,the show began with a theme saying struggle of a girl who was cheated,how wud the makers now show Geet different from others and make her outstanding,what made Geet diffferent from other shows was,Maan's nature,his acceptance of Geet,his support to Geet and love for her and Geet's determination to bring to justice the culprits and the baby between them was the key.

I may be hated and bashed by blind loyals of Geet and Maaneet,but the fact is the series is a big time looser,considering the kind of support it had from fans.

,but if I wrote something with reference to an article in Times of India,everyone is going against me,sit and think.....at the end of the show and trust me on this after the show or few days later when the Maaneet magic will fade becoz of saturation,fans will start blaiming Drashti Dhami  only becoz of the article for not sporting baby bump and taking the story forward when it was need of the hour.

If you feel you never reacted when Guru was in hospital,you never reacted in objection to Arjun and Annie track,you never reacted to a substandard Maaneet wedding,scenes of Maaneet compromised to build the most pathetic side track that of Arjun and Annie,then you are free to bash me once again.

If you dont trust me then read my old articles written way before the events happened,fans did bash the makers and actors later on after supporting them initially,resulting in complete turmoil of the series Geet which was more importantly respected and not just loved.

Vikrant Khatri may sound blunt but says the truth with proof and the fact is Geet is just loved but no more respected as it was before and if you dont understand the difference between love and respect,then you wont understand why I wrote and reacted.

Edited by Vikrant_Khatri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
uh oh khatra phirse agaya 😲
dear let me tell u...this is a daily soap.....looks like u have not watched daily soaps ever...especially Indian soaps......sooner or later they all turn this way.

Not tryin to be rude....but sayin it once is ok...but then sayin it over and over again is not cool...people already know what it is that they do not like about the show....but still there are many good things aboout it still that everyone wants to sit and discuss here on the forum......and have fun....please stop makin such posts over and over again and irritating members

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

uh oh khatra phirse agaya 😲

dear let me tell u...this is a daily soap.....looks like u have not watched daily soaps ever...especially Indian soaps......sooner or later they all turn this way.

you are right,I never did and I am feeling bad why I followed Geet,bloody hell waste of time,I once said to Gouri that it wud be one of the most bad and sad feeling when Sachin Tendulkar retires and when Geet comes to an end and she told me,since I was new to soaps I wud eventually realise that the interest wud fade with time and I wud never ever miss Geet which unfortunately came out to be true well before the series finally ends.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM- when you don't even watch the serial....why are you hell bent to proving ur point...you say u love DD...then ur bashing her....without any real proof expect the unquoated article....u are really confusing....when u don't watch it why are you so interested in talking about it....just leave it....for your own sanity and other's on the forum....you may not realize it but you are spreading negativity....people....most of people does not have any compaints against DD barring few...so leave it...
I write for others,just like a news reporter reporting views,but those views are general opinions around him and he is just the conveyor,I have done somewhat similar till date,if the makers cant understand and as u said,it is a daily soap,so just enjoy and leave it.

Till date I thought and strived hard for betterment of Drashti and Gurmeet and wanted to see them reach heights,my vision for them was beyond Geet,may be that is why I started writiing two scripts for them and one TV series idea for them

I am also writing possible future track for Geet to extend and relive Maaneet moments again.

here are the links

The only purpose of writing 40 episodes till now for the future track was to get feedback for the storyline and treatment given to storyline.

Positive or negative feedback doesnt matter,what matters is the general opinion...

I try my best to give right suggestion which at times looks very harsh

Vikrant Khatri knows he loves Drashti Dhami alot but also beleives in giving true feedback interms of what people feel,whether good or bad,I have written good things about Drashti Dhami till date and when I felt bad about something I have written and expressed it in my words too.
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
vikrant-beta sudhar ja...itne cyber joote padne ke baad u still dont get it that neither u nor your useless and looooooooooooong and borrrrrrrrrring analysis on geet are UNWANTED on this forum. are u so lacking in self respect ( the word that u r so fond of) that u dont understand this truth or r u waiting for more and more people to bash u ??!!
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
OMHG!!!!
I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SATISFIED TILL NOW.....AFTER MAKING ENDLESS POSTS....
BUT NO
HERE YOU ARE WITH ONE MORE....*SIGH*
ANYWAYS GO ON......🥱
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh dear lord!!!!! u never give up do u?? ðŸ˜³
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@TM Khatri......... First of all change your incendiary topic title....Second  No body asked for your opinion......

If you think the show is not what you were expecting ...just watch something else........No body is forcing you to watch something you don't like.....Why are you torturing yourself with a disastrous show.......

If you are not obsessed or deeply involved you would not write a mile long lectures or opinions on a show which according to you is a disaster......So take a chill pill.....Find something which makes you happy.....or just exercise to vent out your frustrations......
plss yar staring a post like this is no good.
post starter if u don't like it stop watching geet don't say it as disaster.
its the serial not real life why few ppl are so hypered can't they just watch for maaneet and new twist in the tale brings new hope.
if u think its disaster its ur call boss but end of it coming days geet surily will be a winner