Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -saBii-

Mary :)
Apparently they might bring him back later on though.

sorry .. i am really buzy.. thats y i go on and off 😆.
i doubt that.. the cvs somehow dont like him .. and he is gona work in a movie.. i mean his show had the hightest trp right .. lots of people know him.. i mean its a color show not a starone show 😆 only  IF knows the actors 😆.. so i think he will do fine..
it would be best if they finish the show.. i cant imagine LTL without him

okay bye now
sabihaa. thumbnail
LOL. I left thinking everyone would finish the FC. I guess not.

I haven't been able to work on the stuff - my sister came over, and we're cleaning up outside, had to make lunch and just finished cleaning the kitchen. Yay.

I want this finished by tonight? :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farzana-

Khush I agree with all 3 of your posts.

Girls are just full of drama! This year, I only stuck with my best friends and stopped hanging out with other girls I used to. They would just fight with you on the stupidest things ever. They believed any rumour they heard and I had enough of the high school drama so I stopped talking to them :) Life with less female girls is sooo much better! Less drama.. Less headache! LOLz

And guys are easier to talk to cuz they dont judge you or whatever :) I agree.

Female girls? 🤣

So you mean you're friends with male girls?

Oh dear that doesn't sound right...😆 *gets disturbing image out of head*

See my point! Even as girls we're fed up with ourselves...I wonder how girly girls even live with themselves, really. 🤔 I mean, there're things other than makeup and boys and movies in life as well! Open your eyes and see.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Okay so I'm spamming...

but they showed Sourav Ganguly's documentary on Star Cricket this afternoon...Shilpu did you watch it?

He's my favourite sportsperson in the World and damn, I was feeling so nostalgic all through the docu...but I had a proud smile on my face as well...😃

And what an apt title..."The Warrior Prince"...perfect for him!

I love the guy...he's my inspiration, my idol, my hero...and I hate, I just HATE SRK for being such a goddamned hypocrite and humiliating him like that 😔

I miss Sourav playinggggg *wails*
-MERRY- thumbnail
Moving day today..:((((((
i wll be exhausted by the end of today.. and tomorrow i gotta leave home at 6:45 am..
life suckkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet.melody thumbnail
No I didn't Khush, the only Indian channels I get are Zee tv and Sony..

Saw that news on youtube about this match having been fixed already.. but sounds fake..
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet.melody

No I didn't Khush, the only Indian channels I get are Zee tv and Sony..

Saw that news on youtube about this match having been fixed already.. but sounds fake..

Awwww...you should've watched it...I hear they're gonna telecast it again 🤔

Whatever. I think its gonna be telecast again on 3rd April at 10:30pm...anyway I'll let you know if its uploaded somewhere...its really inspiring. Teaches you a thing or two about rising up from the ashes again to prove everyone wrong after you've been beaten down...and the wonderful comments from everyone as well...

Sachin: "There are good players, very good players, and then there are gifted players. Sourav belongs to the third category. He's a gifted player"..."I don't think I've ever seen someone play as well as he does on the offside"..."He was aggressive, but he had controlled aggression. He controlled the team very well"

Sehwag: "He's the best captain India ever had...he made the team we have today. He supported young talent with all he had and Yuvraj, Gambhir, me, Dhoni, Zaheer, Harbhajan - we're in the team today because of him. He's a wonderful person alongside a great captain"

Yuvraj: "I'm honoured to have been in the side captained by him. He's one of the best captains we ever had. It was a pleasure seeing him play."

Ricky Ponting: "He's the best captain of India"

Well that's all I remember anyway 😳 I'm so obsessed with Dada 😆 But I love him ⭐️

This is a part of the documentary uploaded on YT:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If48rO3mrQo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Has bengali songs, but just watch him play 👏 If you wanna know what the songs are talking about then I'll explain to you, but watch it for the cover drives and the great player himself ⭐️
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Oh lolz everytime there's an India/Pak match you hear its fixed 😆

Just enjoy the match...stupid rumors 😆
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Shilpa did I mention I absolutely LOVE the words on your last siggie:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...

perfecto!

Wish we win the cup this year 😍

I'd have died if we had won it in 2003 under Sourav's captaincy but still...its national pride, and I'll still love it even though I don't like Dhoni much :S

And who knows, if we win, that day might just be declared a national holiday as well! 😉