Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah first anythings shouldn't be wasted on random people for sure.
and I completely agree about today's generation, it's just sad. There's no value left for those kind of things that people in previous times only used to share with their husband/wife.

Personally I'm not allowed to date or anything, so won't be doing anything weird anyways. 😆

I love the look on some people's faces when I'm like yeah I can't date.. she was like 😲 wait are you being serious or joking? I was like I'm serious..😆 she was just so shocked lol
sweet.melody thumbnail
wait you mean Khush or Shilpz? 🤔

and I have more female friends actually.. most of my male friends are my family friends. Cause this being too close to a male isn't gonna fly with my dad 😆

brb
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im not allowed to date either. God forbid if I ever do. My brother, not my dad but my damn brother will kill me. He is super duper protective of me.

When I tell people Im not allowed to date, theyre like then how do you find your husband? 🤣 Im like well ..................... LOL

Farzu- thumbnail

I meant Khush. Oh god I need to stop calling Khush Shilpa . Im sorry!

When my brothers friends come over, Im not allowed to come nowhere near the basement. Hes so wierd!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

wait you mean Khush or Shilpz? 🤔

and I have more female friends actually.. most of my male friends are my family friends. Cause this being too close to a male isn't gonna fly with my dad 😆

Oh LOL your family sounds pretty conserative...
sweet.melody thumbnail
hahah the thought of an arranged marriage freaks them out 🤣

and I don't have a bro, so it's all my dad 😆

and Khush yeah, we are pretty conservative to begin with and the fact that we live outside of India causes my parents to be extra protective. Like if I have a group project, my dad asks if there are any guys in the group. 😆

gtg now guys.. my parents have a sudden urge to eat pakoras.. so I'm gonna be making those for the first time ever LOL

see y'all later!
Farzu- thumbnail
Nice talking with you my lovelies, but Im really hungry so Imma go get something to eat! Ill be back soon or not if I decide to watch some TV :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Im not allowed to date either. God forbid if I ever do. My brother, not my dad but my damn brother will kill me. He is super duper protective of me.

When I tell people Im not allowed to date, theyre like then how do you find your husband? 🤣 Im like well ..................... LOL

Hehe its quite the opposite with me 😆
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Well the idea of an arranged marriage freaks me out as well :S

But ya know what, my parents really don't have a moral right to tell me something like that coz my dad met my mom when she was 16! 🤣 Haha so they're really not in a position to lecture me on stuff like this 😳

But they really don't give too much thought behind it. My dad's more of the teasing type...I was wearing a saree for Saraswati Puja and I went like, I need to look good! And my dad was saying that I'm in a coed school now and if I've to impress the guys then I should be looking good lolz 😆

He's weird. All the opposites of normal dads :S

Hehe well bye girls! Even I'm leaving! Goodnight, sweet dreams! 🤗
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Shilpz you're so cute. Im guessing you have mostly male friends than female right?

So if you're confusing me with Shilpa then this was for me, right? 😆

Well no actuallu I've more female friends than male...mainly coz I was in an all girls school till class 10 and I really didn't meet any guys in any tuitions either.

I joined this new coed school this year and I've made about 4 female and 4 male friends...coz I have few friends and they're all really good friends...I'm on good terms with everyone else but that doesn't mean I'm chipku either 😆

Well if you're guessing that coz of my love for sports, its more that I understand guys better...in some cases I am much more sensitive and a bit more emotional than them, but the thing is that I've real trouble expressing my emotions which is why I get along with the guys really well...with girls its like crying over a boyfriend or a crush who isn't interested in you or something insanely silly or basically catfights which are the stupidest things on earth 🥱 They're so boring

Guys are better any day coz they're not so complex and far more helpful really...they say what they mean and they mean what they say, and the best thing is that they don't get jealous or insecure or something. The ego problem comes in when they don't consider you a part of them...I've never been any different from them, so I gel really well.

Girls, on the other hand, can get mad at silly reasons and stop talking, fight for something they don't really care about, get jealous and insecure at the drop of a hat, and talk like jalebis...they go round and round and round and confuse you in the process. Aaand they always talk in puzzles which I really don't understand. And they make Mt. Everest out of an anthill. And all they ever talk about is makeup, clothes, boys, and movie stars.

And then there's the fact thayt I just hate gossiping. I mean, if you're talking beside me then I'll listen, but I won't join in the convo. I'm never interested in other people's personal business and the girls are like that's the only thing in their lives.

Basically, guys are much simpler. Easier to understand = easier to get along with.

See my point? 😆

PS - Wow...I'm really anti-women here 😆 And I call myself feminist 🤣