Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well Shilpu I'm kinda waiting for you to start discussingthe topic of Cricket 😉

sweet.melody thumbnail
hawww I didn't play properly?? lol

Let's try the what comes to your mind first game with you Farzu..
let's go!

romance

Khush you need to talk if I will talk about that.. you can't expect me to randomly start talking to Farzu about it 😆
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOLz actually you guys feel free to discuss cricket

I have to go eat lunch now. See you guys later and have fun discussing that sport  :) Ive never seen girls so into sports before.. You guys are funny.

sweet.melody thumbnail
Farzu cricket + India = even the grandmothers and grandfathers will be crazy about the sport.. that's just how high cricket is valued in India 😆

from the little 5 year olders till the 90 something elder people, everyone will be interested in the coming up game 😆

and seee you're not even playing the game sheesh :P come back with a reply whenever you get back lol
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
NO you didnt. I said like 2 celebrities name and you ignored my post! 😳

Romance = chicken! << me that is. I suck at lovey dovey stuff. Dont know how Im gonna do it when I get married. My poor hubby :( Its so hard for me to say ILY to anyone in person..

sweet.melody thumbnail
We were moving superfast then.. so I was like having trouble keeping up 🤔

haha I don't think I'm much of a romantic person in real life either, although I can write about it and read a whole lot of it 😆
Farzu- thumbnail
Oh really??? Wow thats so cute! only like watching Hockey.
Farzu- thumbnail
LMAO same here.. I love watching romatic chick flicks and love reading about it but doing all those stuff in real life? NEVER. Although I dont mind someone doing those things for me 😳

sweet.melody thumbnail
okay next:

live in relationships
sweet.melody thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

LMAO same here.. I love watching romatic chick flicks and love reading about it but doing all those stuff in real life? NEVER. Although I dont mind someone doing those things for me 😳

Yeah I don't mind the other person doing all that for me either 😳 But I'm not that bold to do such things.. maybe if I get comfortable around someone, then there might be a chance. But I'm deffo not one to take the first step in such things 😆