Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

awwwwwwwwww u r aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

okayyyyyyyyyy start chating. tomorrow u can sleep late..lol its saturday
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh I was yelling at you in the last post on the previous page! How come your reply landed here at the same time as my post on the last page? :S

Yeah poor Abhi...but its one of my fav scenes...*mwuahahahaa* LOVE how he gets beaten up!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Oh I was yelling at you in the last post on the previous page! How come your reply landed here at the same time as my post on the last page? :S

Yeah poor Abhi...but its one of my fav scenes...*mwuahahahaa* LOVE how he gets beaten up!

that is our poor abhi.
i love nikita cause she was't girly.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

awwwwwwwwww u r aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

okayyyyyyyyyy start chating. tomorrow u can sleep late..lol its saturday

No tomm is saturday πŸ˜†

And no I can't sleep till late even tomm coz tomm I've to wake up early and do maths...*sigh* I messed up Statistics, so I've to make sure my maths is good...and I have no idea how I'm gonna do that

I SOOOO wish I'd taken Economics instead of stats! Stupid me...😭 Got so angry at my dad when he said I'm too stupid for maths, I took maths instead of computer but damn, I should've dropped stat and taken eco
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

that is our poor abhi.

i love nikita cause she was't girly.. πŸ˜†

Yeah I hate girly girls πŸ˜•

So...uhh, girly. I can't find another word πŸ˜†

All of my friends just swoon over these terrible earrings and weird stoles when they go out shopping...and I'm left shuffling my feet awkwardly and most of the time I end up in the sports stores with the guys πŸ˜†

I just don't fit in with the girls  Maybe my bro's right...I should've been a boy πŸ€” But then my dad really wanted a girl...so I guess God just got confused πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But then he also says I should've been an owl 🀣
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail

No tomm is saturday πŸ˜†

And no I can't sleep till late even tomm coz tomm I've to wake up early and do maths...*sigh* I messed up Statistics, so I've to make sure my maths is good...and I have no idea how I'm gonna do that

I SOOOO wish I'd taken Economics instead of stats! Stupid me...😭 Got so angry at my dad when he said I'm too stupid for maths, I took maths instead of computer but damn, I should've dropped stat and taken eco

ohh shit i have to take stats next yearrrrrrrrrrr😭. i know it was hard during skool time.
so dont remind me of it.
math isnot that bad... maybe ur good more in arugment or social science kind of subjects.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Yep I'm def better in the theoritical subjects. Even maths, I'll manage. Got away with 85 in my boards...I'm still lamenting that I didn't get 90 though *sniff*

But statistics...oh. I don't understand what it is and why it is what it is...it goes right over my head, it does. It's the worst subject I've ever come across. Even history was better!
-MERRY- thumbnail

Yeah I hate girly girls πŸ˜•

So...uhh, girly. I can't find another word πŸ˜†

All of my friends just swoon over these terrible earrings and weird stoles when they go out shopping...and I'm left shuffling my feet awkwardly and most of the time I end up in the sports stores with the guys πŸ˜†

I just don't fit in with the girls  Maybe my bro's right...I should've been a boy πŸ€” But then my dad really wanted a girl...so I guess God just got confused πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But then he also says I should've been an owl 🀣

ROFL that is funny. me too not girly. but as u get older u gotta know those type of things other girls do πŸ˜†.. or else people thing ur somethin else ROFL..

its okay.. u will get better as time goes byyyyyyyy
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

🀣 that is funny. me too not girly. but as u get older u gotta know those type of things other girls do πŸ˜†.. or else people thing ur somethin else 🀣..

its okay.. u will get better as time goes byyyyyyyy

@bold...creeps back into the chair and observes you with a suspicious glare*

I don't wanna go crazy over shoes and earrings and terrible flowery perfumes...🀒

I'm happy throwing stuff at people's heads, getting confused at the mention of girly stuff, threatening to cut off my hair and being able to walk out of the house in faded and wrinkled clothes without even combing my hair...thankyou very much I like me the way I am. πŸ˜‰

And I just don't understand women, really πŸ˜• They're all soooooooooooooo confused πŸ˜• Yeah well even I'm confused but that's different.

And youuuu! You say you're not girly and you're going crazy over shopping for a dress you're gonna wear in July! 😲 I don't even think of what I'll wear to a wedding...open my wardrobe and stare at it for a good 10 mins about half an hour before we set out to the wedding, grab a pair of jeans and a nice top, wear it and set out to pester my mom for a nice hairdo πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDth_Qdn9io[/YOUTUBE]

This is nice...Nikki really looks like a devil here hehe!