Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bananas?
Woman what you need is high protein stuff for a bit. Buff up slightly, and then chill.

& LOL. It was either you or me. So glad it's you. I find it hard to write about AN.. nothing comes out right.
But Say I Am is coming along nicely.. Armaan & Nikki always. :D
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't mention any more protein...I'll die. You're talking fish twice a day and that too everyday, meat about 5 days a week, 2 eggs everyday, cheese, chhole, lots of veggies and daal...

Fish comes complimentary with being a bengali. Can't live without it, them. I mean us...😆

I can't balance my diet anymore than it already is. I like my food the way it is. The thing is that I tend to feel really hungry after about 2 or max. 3 hours after a meal. Doesn't matter how full I am after the meal, all the food seemingly disappear within hours 😆
sabihaa. thumbnail
Your metabolism is SCARY.

Aah, I think I'm gonna start on the new FC layout. Before we finish this. :D
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

I find it hard to write about AN.. nothing comes out right.
But Say I Am is coming along nicely.. Armaan & Nikki always. :D

Yes, I know very well...writing AN has to be the hardest.  I've written Harry Potter, AbhiShti, MaanEet, but nothing comes across as challenging as AN. Mainly because of the characterisations...Abhi is extremely hard to write. If you don'ty pay attention, you invariably end up changing his character.

The problem with AN is that the characters stood out more than the story. So even in the FFs, people pay attention to the personality and check if you're sticking to it. The'll catch you even at the slightest deviation from the characters they were portrayed as 😕 The detailing is immense, and thus you usually tend to lose it midway 😆
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

Your metabolism is SCARY.

Aah, I think I'm gonna start on the new FC layout. Before we finish this. :D

It is, it is 😆

And even then I got anaemia coz my body thought I wasn't eating enough 😲

Well yeah I was messing things up coz I slept 12 hours a day after my class 10 boards, and that too for 4 months...so I usually always missed breakfast. But I made up for it at lunch...still, haemoglobin levels dropped and I was nearly fainting

Me and my body...I never understand what it wants 😕
sabihaa. thumbnail
*sigh* Which why I'm a bit worried about my FF ~ it's not something many people will be able to stomach. But I'm writing it anyway, because I love the concept.

OMG. Unrelated topic - I'm trying to find Dev-Geet's rose scene, so I'm watching the episodes.. I MISS ABHISHTI.
I wanted to strangle Naintara.. and ABHINAVVVVV!! I miss him so much on my screen.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Oh so you've got new layouts for the FC? 😃

Reckon we'll finish this soon?
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Oh don't do that. Don't go and watch the old scenes...you'll be lamenting for the entire week.

Always happens to me. Which is why I keep off the AN, AbhiShti scenes. I don't watch them anymore. I'm trying to forget the details but damn! I can't 😔

Hehehehehee look at this:

🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG Shilpa where are you 🤣
sabihaa. thumbnail
Well, I've got the pictures ready - not that there were many to begin with. Hmph.
& I've changed the clothes' colours.. red&gold as you saw. Fuzzie wanted romantic.. so romantic it shall be. :)
I realised the Lodi sequence b/w D&G was beautiful as well.. hmmmm.

OMG. The way Dev stares at Geet. *sob* Why were you such a jerk??
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Don't call him a jerk. Call him a lambie poo who just listened to his wife way too much...NT needs a good spanking *fumes*

Red and gold? Griffindor colours! 😆