Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.melody

Marzzzzzz I'm not a baby :O

He basically made it seem like he was pissed off and would like never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever to me and the other person who pranked him again :O it was scary!!

Need to tell you the whole story sometime 😆
still.. i mean its odd for him to get mad.. i can believe u fell for his trap. but he is an actor . he can fake anything 😉😆
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Yattri call your mom and tell her you got thrown out of school and that they will never accept you back because you cheated on a test ! Your mom is so gonna believe it rofl

yeah do that... she will freak out. 🤣
Originally posted by -saBii-

Congrats on 10,000 posts Fuzzie. <3

Sorry guys, just making some quick JW creations. I am sooooooooooo fussy. :O

& HELLO. Ideas for the FC layout? What am I, Wonder Woman? I swear if I don't get ideas, I'm doing whatever I want. Whether you like it or not. :P

Ohoo dont get angry. I did give you pics na.. Use those and also put single DD and AS pics on it too to make it full. Please dont use that AbhiShti SBS pics 😆 

Make the sig big like the HarshJen you made for me maybe a little bigger? 😆 And make it romantic not playful so like red colors and black too.

Yattri call your mom and tell her you got thrown out of school and that they will never accept you back because you cheated on a test ! Your mom is so gonna believe it rofl

Why would i prank my mom out of all people? LOL
Shed stop sending me money and i would die for the rest of my life. hahahah

Nothing made sense in DMG.. everything was random.

One week we got AR scenes, the next week SR scenes! But yeah I liked the song hehe

OMG esp the Papa Jaag Jayega one! i was like W*F! hahaha it didnt make me mad but it made me pity at what the writers/directors/actors were doing! 
i have not been able to completely watch the seq yet.
this was my fav segment..hahahaaaaaaa

Originally posted by yattri

Why would i prank my mom out of all people? LOL
Shed stop sending me money and i would die for the rest of my life. hahahah

Then dont 😡 ðŸ˜† Prank one of your friends.. if you have one 🤔

Okay so me and this other person were gonna play a prank of MA and we thought we were all good at it and what not. So the other person pranking with me goes and posts on his blog saying she isn't interested in coming to the blog anymore and blah blah blah. and we were eagerly waiting to see what he would reply.

The next day he replies.. but to some other messages on the blog and completely ignores our prank. So we're like umm okay?

So then she emails him saying that she isn't interested in being an "angel" (he had picked like 7 angels from his fans.. like Mayank's angels type thing) on the blog anymore.. so yeah she emailed him that and we waited for a reply.

so there I am refreshing his blog to see if he replies.. and suddenly there's a new blog post up. Saying Mayank Anand is getting married soon, that's why he has been so busy lately. and it says he is getting married to some girl named Anandita who went to Trinity college in London and is orignally from Jalandhar. and that they are planning on making their family friendship a relationship and all that. and it was like Mayank is quite shy about telling us all this.

So ofcourse I was laughing like crazy about all  that BS and told my partner in crime 🤣 and we were laughing at the name Anandita 🤣 Imagine Anadita Anand 🤣

so we're like okay let's call MA and ask him for an int about this so called Anandita.. oh and by this time we had posted this blog on IF and other forums for a good laugh.

so she couldn't call him since she was doing the drama that she wasn't interested in being a part of his angel team anymore. so I was made to call him.

next post will continue story 😆
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

this was my fav segment..hahahaaaaaaa

Their expressions are so funny.

KW is like reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and JW is like yeaaaaahhhhh.  Im guessing LOL

Then dont 😡 ðŸ˜† Prank one of your friends.. if you have one 🤔

🤣

yattri not having friend. u must be kidding meeeeeeeeee