Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Especially misunderstandings over such things a jealously is really silly.

and yeah same here, I love Drashti.. but I can't watch that story.. seriously senseless story! and on top of that I'm not really a fan of maan..
sweet.melody thumbnail
yeah cursing saying, get your slimy hands off of Geet and all that LOL
doesn't shock me.. as they still have their GurTi dream alive even with Gurmeet happily married 😆
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The misunderstanding between Prem & Heer in Kis Desh was driving ME crazy! Like seriously that one misunderstanding costed them their 6 years! 😡 

sweet.melody thumbnail
Yeah I remember that part.. it's so silly! I mean seriously talk it over before messing up your lives.
Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

yeah cursing saying, get your slimy hands off of Geet and all that LOL
doesn't shock me.. as they still have their GurTi dream alive even with Gurmeet happily married 😆

This is all happening in Geet forum? I went there a few weeks ago but the forum was so unorganized.. I couldnt even find a sensible topic! 😆 

I honesly havent seen alot of posts where people were fighting over wanting GurTi in real life.. Show me one when you see it.. I wanna read their comments 🤣

sweet.melody thumbnail

I don't know if it's just me.. but I find certain men to look extra sexy when they wear glasses.. and Mayank and Abhinav are deffo in that category ;)
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey girlies.
Sorry, I was working on Sameena's request.

Check it out.

& yes Fuzz, I used the Bheegi Si sequence to make my avi. I am in love. :D
sweet.melody thumbnail
Oh I haven't been the geet forum myself in ages lol. I 'liked' many Geet related pages.. and when I go through some pics there.. esp the merged ones, they are talking about how they wish it was real and all that.. it's quite comical to read 😆

I know I obsess over Mishti too, but hey they both are single as far as they haven't let out anything yet 😆 and I'm not gonna go bad mouthing their real life partners whoever they are in the future :P
Farzu- thumbnail
Yeah i'd definately have a talk with my husband first before leaving him for good..

Oh and Abhimanyu Modi looked damn good too in glasses. But yes I find men in glasses hot as well..

sweet.melody thumbnail
That's an awesome sig Sabii! Loving the style :)

and who is that girl in your avi?