Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
nvm am back :|

I wanted to record that part of the cricket match, but my sister was watching tv.. and I couldn't be like can you give me the tv for a bit.. I need to record a good looking guy 🤣
OHHH?? I thought you were crazy for years 😆 Like, I've been watching since I was 3 and understanding since I was 10, but I've always been crazy all the same 😳

And KKR= Kolkata Knight Riders. The IPL team. I wish they lose this time too!

And read this:

COME BACK HISTORY OF DADA

1. He was sent back on 1992 from Australia series in excuse of 'He is most arrogant player' DADA hurted and came back after 4yrs 1996 lords debut test century 137...

2. After getting chance in two ODI in home series suddenly he was dropped from first eleven in 1st ODI against Pakistan in Sahara Cup 1997. He got chance again when a team mate injured.... 2nd to 5th match he was awarded four consecutive MOM...world record still unbroken.

3. After losing against Zimbabwe in 1999 WC his 183 against srilanka India came back strongly.

4. 1999 WC against Pakistan DADA couldnot play as he was injured. Ajay Jadeja told to media that sourav ganguly ran away from the speed of Shoiab Akhter. After world cup there was a triangular series in Australia where India and Pakistan also participated. Sourav Ganguly made 141* against the pace attack of Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis and Shoiab Akhter. Even after the match asked whether still anybody has doubt about his capability. 

5. His leadership helped India to stop Australia Test winning row at the Eden garden. Laxman made 281 and Dravid 181.

6. 2002 Natwest trophy final in chasing of 326 at lords his 68 in 44 balls is still memorable one stage India was 148/5 still he kept faith on youngstar like yuvraj and kaif to won the trophy. And after winning with his flying shirts from lords balcony team India starts a new journey.

7. Test series against Australia in Australia he made 144 in Brisbane test to lead the team from the fornt. Steve Wagh placed 8 fielders in offside to stop him. But He is God of Offside. Boundary came in regular interval.

8. 2003 WC after completely all out within 125 first match against Australia his gutsy leadership and electrifying batting capability helped team India to reach Final. He made three centuries in a single world cup. This record not even broken by Sachin Tendulkar yet.

9. Sourav Ganguly on 2007 made his 3rd debut with his lottz of compactness even in his On side Test series against South Africa. His gutsy 51 help team India to save the match. After come back He was the most successful test player of the year with lottz of half centuries, centuries and Double Centuries.

10. Same in One day also, he made 98 against against West Indies in 1st ODI after coming back one year.

11. He was asked to quit from cricket though he was in form. Excuse was he become too old. But sachin Dravid and Laxman are still too young even in nowadays.

12. 2008 IPL he picked as the icon player of KKR. He and devid hussy perform well to sin few matches but KKR didn't perform well as most of player couldnot perform well.

13. 2009 IPL schedule to south Africa DADA asked to quit from his captaincy. KKR ranking was  last position in dat particular season.

14. 2010 IPL DADA became 2nd best Indian batsman after Sachin perform well not in batting fielding and bowling as well. But he could not get any support from rest of the team members. Result KKR couldn't quality Semis due to few close lose...

15. 2011 IPL auction DADA overlooked though he was the 2nd best Batsman of Indian cricket in last season...Its was different issue he made 38 international hundreds how many Indian crickets are there except Sachin???!!!

Still we believe Sourav Will Come Back once again and tell us "Evabe o Fire Asha Jay...!!!!"

That's why everyone keeps saying he's the phoenix! He never gives up!
Oh did you see that one run out Kohli had.. but no one appealed and even the umpire didn't bothering going upstairs. But when it was reviewed just for kicks later it was seen that it was indeed a run out.
I seriously for one minute thought India was trying to screw up the game so they would have to play against SL instead of Aussie.
Originally posted by sweet.melody

nvm am back :|

I wanted to record that part of the cricket match, but my sister was watching tv.. and I couldn't be like can you give me the tv for a bit.. I need to record a good looking guy 🤣

Arrey what is YT for? 😉
Yeah I was really mad at Dhoni for not opting for a review!
Nope, never had a chance. I'm sure I would have followed if I were to be living in India, but you don't get cricket here. You have to subscribe to a specific channel to watch the games and all that. I used to play it with friends when I was in Barbados, and I always enjoyed playing it.. but never actually watched a game till this year.

That's why I'm surprised myself at how crazy I have gone over it. The India vs. BD match I didn't actually wake up for.. I watched the end. Then after that.. ever since the England game I started following the game more closely and even keeping an eye on scores of other teams.
Well cricket it awesome.

And you really can't ignore it living in India. Here Cricket isn't just a game, its a religion. 😳
Youtube pe hoga? I want that little bit of when Virat was shown.. in his red vest like after he had taken a shower and was sitting in the stands 😆 and I want that little video of his smile. are good quality vids of the whole game uploaded on yt??

and yeah.. like Kohli put up his hands for a review.. and Munaf was kind of motioning at going upstairs. But Dhoni didn't say anything.

and generally for run outs, the umpire does take it upstairs.. it is usually the lbws they have to ask for reviews. So I was surprised the umpire was least bothered about it.
I know what you mean totally. Cause I mean come on.. cricket is the one world class sport we have got! Like soccer.. it really isn't our thing and we can't have high hopes in that. Olympics? We win in things like gun shooting.. seriously?

Cricket is what we have! and what we are actually good on a world worldwide spectrum. So I totally understand how much it means.

Even my grandmother who would probably not know any other sport, knows about cricket and sometimes even follows it.

It's definitely a BIG thing to say the least.
I wish my sis wouldn't hog the tv right now 😆 cause parents aren't home.. so like perfect time to record! haha