Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh what are your thoughts about a India vs. Pak match? IF both teams happen to see each other in semis?

You don't have to reply here if you don't want to lol
I follow every match that interests me. Whether India feature in it or not be damned 😆
considering that I have to give up my sleep and wake up at 3:30am to watch these games.. heck yeah it makes a diff to me who is playing 😆 I'm not giving up my sleep for anyone so easily 😆
Oooohhh India Vs. Pak!

I'd DIE if that was the final!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!! OMG I love India Pakistan matches! Nothing better than that!!! And even better if its in the Eden Gardens!!! 😃

STOP getting me so excited!
LOL yeah I know...sleep! So important!
hahaha okay okay I will stop 😆

I was just asking, cause I've heard from my dad and other cricket crazed friends about how the India Pakistan matches can get 😆

have you seen this? ROFL
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
DON'T tell me you've never watched an India-Pakistan ODI match yet??? *has a cardiac arrest*

They're the most interesting ones on the planet!!!

Ooooh and if you're in the crowd...especially in a place like Eden Gardens! Hahahaaa its sooo much fun!!! You'll yell yourself hoarse, not sit for the entire match and clap so much your palms will ache! 😃

And especially Eden makes sooo much noise! You must be knowing if you've watched the matches there...even if on TV...you get such a cheer even if you win the toss! Its impossible!

And all of the crowd are Dada fans...once they cheered the SA team coz India had kicked Dada out and they were mad...now I don't support that coz whatever, at the end of the day its my country and the very team Dada had put so much effort in building up.

But oh well, if I go to watch an IPL match this year then I'm soooo gonna be booing KKR! Hahaha DIE DIE you idiots! I wanna see you bite the dust after insulting Dada like that! And I'll dance all the way home yeaaaahhh!

Hahaha I know! They had something similar for the 2003 and 2007 WCs as well!
I've never followed cricket before this year right? so how would I have seen any India vs. Pakistan game? 😆

and KKR? umm?

brb