Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arrey nahi I'm staying for a lil bit more...coz I'm gonna grieve over the fact that my avis are not of the same lengths *sniff* whyyy is life so hard?
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hehe Fuzzie. I don't mind Jen with diff actors.. she shares amazing chem with each.

After KaJen, my fave is Chaitaniya-Jen. I watched every single clip I could find of them on YT.

I'm the same with Shweta.. I don't mind which actor she shares screen space with, she works so well with them on-screen.
TiaRa ~ KW was only like 19/20 at the time. & they looked AMAZING.
KaSh2 ~ ZND hosts.. the dance sequences.. OMG. I died 1000 times. :)
ShwIt ~ do I even need to say anything?
& even on her new show, she does so well.. it is a waste of her talent, but she's still sooooooooo cute!!

If I personally had the chance to pair her with someone, I'd choose Gurmeet. & I'd make them do a show where it's a bit like Jab We Met ~ personality wise.
They're roomies, and he's a stiff person, and she's like proper crazy. I reckon they'd work so well together. & I'd actually like Gurmeet in the show. :P
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha. Hopefully that happens Khush :)

But then fights would happen between JenAm and ShweRan fans :(
Anyway we'll discuss this next time you're online. Bye take care hun!

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
And Sabii...what does this mean:

Make sure you open the PSD's of your Avi.

And about the new image that I'm supposed to open...if I open in 100x200, then it becomes a custom image...so ahhh that's how its supposed to be?

But is there an easier way to selecet all the layers? Coz that's gonna be really hard work...I've two avis I wanna stack and they have 400 layers!!!
sabihaa. thumbnail
LOL Khush - I look pregnant. I had three slices of pizza.. and I look pregnant. Which is why I mentioned a pizza baby.

Awwww Yattri, go for a Maccas run, and grab a Frozen Coke. Mmmmmm.

LMAO Fuzzie, I knew you'd freak out. I did call 'em ShweRan like Khush does, but I reckon KaSh suits 'em better ~ and I call KW/SG ShweRan. So KaSh2 it is. ;)

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Sabii...OMGGGGG forgive me but I never liked KSG much, I mean he's not bad but I don't die over him either lolz 😆 But anyway the thing is that OMG ShweRan are awesomeeee! And that dance was totally Hayye Raama! I died so many times while watching that! OMGGGGG!!!

And damn I love how natural Shwit are together! I love that raw thing they have about the chemistry...stupid Pranshu Ghosh ruined it with the horrendous story he wrote of course, but still. Love them!

@Fuzzie...oh yaar that's also gonna happen na! But forget it...why do we care? We love all 4 couples 😆 We benefit, no matter what happens 🤣
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sabzie do me another favor and stop calling Shweta and KSG, KaSh2. Call them ShweRan or KaTa. I dont like KaSh :\\ Please LOL

SG and GC.. they would look nice. Thats a nice pair!

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wanna see Jen with Arjun! hahahahah bizzare i know! but when they were togehter in LKP they looked SO cute <3

Shweta and KW were adorable in Remix. 

Frozeeen Coke! sshhhhhh! i cant go for a run. i mean i dont want to. LOL
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -saBii-

LOL Khush - I look pregnant. I had three slices of pizza.. and I look pregnant. Which is why I mentioned a pizza baby.

I can eat 6 pieces of garlic bread, an entire medium sized cheese burst pizza with extra cheese and still have room for three ice cream cones!

What baby are you talking of 😆 

You need to eat, girl. Practice 😉

If you eat so less then you'll dry up 😆 go and eat another 3 pieces. You'll be amazed at how much space you still have in that tummy of yours! 😉
sabihaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

And Sabii...what does this mean:

And about the new image that I'm supposed to open...if I open in 100x200, then it becomes a custom image...so ahhh that's how its supposed to be?

But is there an easier way to selecet all the layers? Coz that's gonna be really hard work...I've two avis I wanna stack and they have 400 layers!!!

Okay, let's go step-by-step.

So, the PSDs are basically just opening the avi files. DW about whether they're in PSD format or not, because on PS, the layers show automatically.

It shall always be a custom image - are you telling me that you use the PS image sizes?

& GOOD LUCK. With avis, try not to make 'em that long.. the longer the avi, the bigger the size.. and Imgur doesn't allow anything over 2MB right now. :) So with 400frames, 800 layers.. you're looking at a good 3-4MB avi. Mine are maximum 150layers now. :)