Abhinav&Drashti FC| Mr Sweet Chand -DD to AS <3 - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
@Khush hehe thanks. I never knew you could stack on Paint?
Intersting. I will do that next time!

@Sabii...thanks! Well does that mean each avi has to have the same number of layers? Like, if I have two avis I wanna stack and one is of 200 layers and the other is of say 250 layers, then they won't stack? Or do ya mean the frame size?

@Fuzzie...arrey I came on my PC coz I want to transfer some songs from here to my phone...and I will disappear in a few mins coz there's a match going on!!!
You can stack on PS as well. LOL.

& Sam is Sameena - the friend who lives 5mins away from me. :)
& the one who made the beautiful KaJen atta scene siggies.. remember?

OMG. I ate pizza.. and now I'm bloated. I think I'm going to have a pizza baby the way I look. Arghhhhhhhhhh.
@Sabii...arrey yaar I really hope that someday Shwit just get over whatever problem they have with each other and do a show together. I love them *sigh*

@Fuzzie...yes, stacking in Paint basically means copy-pasting hehe! You paste the stuff there, set them above one another in the way you like and save. Then you just crop the thing so that only the sigs remain and you're done! ;)
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

@bold...yeaahhhh with Amit 😃 😆

😆 😆

You're so funny. I wouldnt mind AmiJen. Actually I dont mind anyone with Jen 😳
I love her with Karan Wahi and KSG the most cuz I seen their work together. 
I want HarshJen more than life and AmiJen is my latest obsession too! 😃

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

@Sabii...thanks! Well does that mean each avi has to have the same number of layers? Like, if I have two avis I wanna stack and one is of 200 layers and the other is of say 250 layers, then they won't stack? Or do ya mean the frame size?

Yeah, otherwise when you stack, when the 200layer avi finishes, only the other avi shows until the loop finishes.
So I simply delete the extra layers.. it's what I had to do with Fuzzie's stacks.
Originally posted by -saBii-

You can stack on PS as well. LOL.

OMG. I ate pizza.. and now I'm bloated. I think I'm going to have a pizza baby the way I look. Arghhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah you can stack pretty much anywhere...stacking non-animated stuff is easy. 😉

A pizza baby? Huh? 😕

Explain that to me the next time I visit...for the time being, I'm off!!! 😃
I wannt Pizzzaaa toooo! :( i am HUNGRY now. hmpph
Originally posted by -saBii-

Oooooh DMG3.

Maybe they should step away from Sanjeevani this time. :)
Like how the 2nd season of KMH isn't about ArjuHi in the office ~ he's a gangster this time.

KaJen must be AR, otherwise I ain't watching it. & if AN don't come together because of Shwit's non-interaction, hopefully we can use the whole AmiJen & KaSh2 s/l. LMAO.

Oooh yes no Sanjeevani, instead I think they should do office romance this time 😛

AHHHHHHHHH, I can already imagine KaJen 😍

@bold. You scared me there for a sec. You know why 🤣

Originally posted by -Farzana-

😆 😆

You're so funny. I wouldnt mind AmiJen. Actually I dont mind anyone with Jen 😳
I love her with Karan Wahi and KSG the most cuz I seen their work together. 
I want HarshJen more than life and AmiJen is my latest obsession too! 😃

Hehehe I know I'm crazy 😆

And I call them JenAm right now 😃 Sounds kinda nice 😳

Yeah I like her with KSG and KW both...but I've never seen her and AT as a couple, and they have awesome chemistry so I'm all for it!!! 😃 

Basically I want that idea of mine to work somewhere...you know, that idea where they have ShweRan and JenAm in the first year, then they break up and we get Shwit and KaJen 😃 That would be heaven!!! 😳